• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I'm sorry, but.. this is all free?? Like I can ask for multiple things... for free??? I read the rules and everything, I'm just a bit dumbfounded. Amazing. I'm interested in some of the things you have, but I just can't let you do it for free without feeling guilty @_@
    All I have are some extra legendaries and miscellaneous shinies.. I don't know whether any of them are competitive. Are those things you'd be interested in? I don't want to trade you junk and I don't want to trade something you won't find useful... :/​

Hello and welcome!

The pokemons in the giveaway, breeding and safari are free, the ones in the shop only the ones marked as gift are free, the rest you have to make an offer. The giveaways you can ask for as many pokemons as you want, breeding is limited to 2 pokemons a week as written in the rules.
    If you are requesting any of the free pokemons you can trade us anything you like, be it a zigzagoon or a legendary. :)

Hope that cleared all your doubts, have a nice day!

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
    I hope I am doing this correctly! These are the Pokemon I'd like to request:

Giveaway Feebas (if not already gone to wondertrade)
    (M) - Calm - Swift Swim
    EMs: Haze - Confuse Ray - Mirror Coat - Dragon Pulse
    31/X/31/31/31/31

This one, I'm not sure if it is free??
    Shiny Axew (Clone)
    (M) - Adamant - Rivalry
    EMs: Dragon Pulse
    31/31/31/31/31/31

If it's not free, I'll have to come back later for that one, as I don't yet have access to an IV checker in either X or OR.
    I was very happy to see that you have a shiny Axew, as a friend of mine has always wanted one (it's one of their favourite Pokemon!)

Thank you so much!​

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Oh, tks very much. I look forward to seeing them :V

Hello congminh229 ! Your Shinies are ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Excellent thank you! Did you want the Jolly or Adamant Magikarp?

Hello Ste182 ! Your Ditto is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I hope I am doing this correctly! These are the Pokemon I'd like to request:

Giveaway Feebas (if not already gone to wondertrade)
    (M) - Calm - Swift Swim
    EMs: Haze - Confuse Ray - Mirror Coat - Dragon Pulse
    31/X/31/31/31/31

This one, I'm not sure if it is free??
    Shiny Axew (Clone)
    (M) - Adamant - Rivalry
    EMs: Dragon Pulse
    31/31/31/31/31/31

If it's not free, I'll have to come back later for that one, as I don't yet have access to an IV checker in either X or OR.
    I was very happy to see that you have a shiny Axew, as a friend of mine has always wanted one (it's one of their favourite Pokemon!)

Thank you so much!​

Hello Nurse Joy !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

PS: Nope the Axew isn't free (though sometimes I may offer free shinies as a bonus) but you can also offer Breeding material we don't own yet in exhange for this Axew !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Omg no way. Can I possibly reserve that genesect in the giveaway section too?

Also if you would be interested (and I can get it cloned) I got a rash diancie with it looks like 31 in atk/spatk/speed and other iv I think lowest was 23 or something. Used a calculator last night and forgot them all except the 3 big ones

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Omg no way. Can I possibly reserve that genesect in the giveaway section too?

Also if you would be interested (and I can get it cloned) I got a rash diancie with it looks like 31 in atk/spatk/speed and other iv I think lowest was 23 or something. Used a calculator last night and forgot them all except the 3 big ones

Sure. I'll reserve that one for you as well. I already have a Diancie so I'm fine, thanks though. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Sure. I'll reserve that one for you as well. I already have a Diancie so I'm fine, thanks though. :)

Cool thanks.
    Will Tuesday be a good day for you to trade? It's the first day of my weekends just need to know a time or exchange FC and I'll catch you on

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello Cakesu, I would like to reserve the Sableye and Genesect in the giveaways section, if they're still available. :)

Hello !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM Cakesuyour Timezone and usual availabilty for you to arrange a time for your trade / VM her whenever you're both online on PC or just trade with her in-game if she have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: The Genesect has been reserved for someone else already.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Hello !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM Cakesuyour Timezone and usual availabilty for you to arrange a time for your trade / VM her whenever you're both online on PC or just trade with her in-game if she have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: The Genesect has been reserved for someone else already.

You can let him get the genesect. I'm already saving a few others was just excited I saw it earlier

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Morning phantom and cacekesu, gus I would like to request some pokemons from your breeding section :)

Section : breeding box 4
    Pokemon : gligar
    IVs : (31/31/31/x/31/31) (no special attack)
    Egg Moves : cross poison (if its not too much work to get :))
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : none :)
    TMs/HMs:
    Pokeball : whatever its easier for you to get
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Inmunity (Im not sure if having its HA as gligar will get him poison heal as gliscor, wich is what I want)
    Nickname: None
    Item (Battle Maison only): air balloon
    Pokerus: Nope

Section : breeding box 1
    Pokemon : ralts (female)
    IVs : (31/x/31/31/31/31) (no attack)
    Egg Moves : shadow sneak
    TMs/HMs:
    Ability : trace
    Item (Battle Maison only):

thanks in advance, and also just to remind you that I have the shiny flygon ready :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Morning phantom and cacekesu, gus I would like to request some pokemons from your breeding section :)

Section : breeding box 4
    Pokemon : gligar
    IVs : (31/31/31/x/31/31) (no special attack)
    Egg Moves : cross poison (if its not too much work to get :))
    TMs/HMs:
    Ability : Inmunity (Im not sure if having its HA as gligar will get him poison heal as gliscor, wich is what I want)
    Item (Battle Maison only): air balloon

Section : breeding box 1
    Pokemon : ralts (female)
    IVs : (31/x/31/31/31/31) (no attack)
    Egg Moves : shadow sneak
    TMs/HMs:
    Ability : trace
    Item (Battle Maison only):

thanks in advance, and also just to remind you that I have the shiny flygon ready :)

Welcome back deeds !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Cool thanks.
    Will Tuesday be a good day for you to trade? It's the first day of my weekends just need to know a time or exchange FC and I'll catch you on

I am usually available from 8pm to midnight UTC+2, let me know what works best for you. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi,I'm really interted in these Shiny:
    Riolu(M) - Adamant - Prankster
    EMs: Bullet Punch - High Jump Kick - Sky Uppercut - Blaze Kick
    31/31/31/31/31/31

ArcanineLv. 100 - (M) - Adamant - Flash Fire
    EV Trained
    Flare Blitz - Crunch - Bulldoze - Extreme Speed
    31/31/31/X/31/31

Eevee(M) - Lv. 30
    Serious - Run Away
    Nicknamed 45
    31/X/X/31/X/X

Skarmony(M) - Lv. 52
    Impish - Sturdy
    EV Trained
    Roost - Whirlwind - Brave Bird - Stealth Rock
    31/X/31/X/31/X
    I offer these shiny pkms in Net Ball:
    1.Luvdisc Lv15 Nature Modest Ability Swift Swim HPP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE 42/16/23/18/28/35
    2.Draalge Lv35 Nature Jolly Ability Poison Touch HPP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE 95/58/77/71/99/46
    3.Poliwag Lv30 Nature Calm Ability Damp HPP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE66/37/30/36/33/67
    4.Magikarp Lv15 Nature Bold Ability Swift Swim HPP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE 34/9/26/11/14/30
    all:OT:Calem Id 56217
    Hope you can help me.
    I can wait them with the Diancie.
    Thank you very very much

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I'm really interested in your Hoopa and Cherish Ball PokéPattern Vivillon, I can offer a Shiny event Arceus and something else for them?

Hello! could you please provide us with more info on that shiny event Arceus? like OT/ID, moves, pokeball, where it was met and date as well, if it has any ribbons and if yes which ribbons, and the IVs too :). And if you do have something else to offer list all that info too please.

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Hello guys, these are the new shinnies Ive got:

Electrivire (kor), motor drive, adamant, recieved from day care, in a repeat ball (6IV)
    Medicham (impish), from unoca, in a normal pokeball, knows high jump kick, poison jab, forfe palm, rock tomb, its ability its pure power (1 IV, its def)
    PorygonZ(nick JustAtMyEyes), modest, from the day cares, adaptability, knows tri attack, dark pulse, nasty plot, agility and its in a normal pokeball
    mewtwo (IV on attack, sp attack, speed)met at unknown dungeon, docile, pressure, knows aura sphere, strenght, energy ball and shadow ball, and its on a master ball

Right now Im interested in:
    your adamant (cant remember the name, its the prevolution of talonflame)
    shiny dialga
    reckless emboar
    speedboost combusken
    and your calm frillish

If you need any more information, please let me know :) and thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Hello guys, these are the new shinnies Ive got:

Electrivire (kor), motor drive, adamant, recieved from day care, in a repeat ball (6IV)
    Medicham (impish), from unoca, in a normal pokeball, knows high jump kick, poison jab, forfe palm, rock tomb, its ability its pure power (1 IV, its def)
    PorygonZ(nick JustAtMyEyes), modest, from the day cares, adaptability, knows tri attack, dark pulse, nasty plot, agility and its in a normal pokeball
    mewtwo (IV on attack, sp attack, speed)met at unknown dungeon, docile, pressure, knows aura sphere, strenght, energy ball and shadow ball, and its on a master ball
    Volcarona (nick #Alpha, flame body, Timid, from day care, in normal pokeball, knows quick dance, fire blast, giga drain, bug buzz, 6IV, In a fast ball

this is serenas panchaman (just noticed its hacked, 6 IVs)
    nature, adamant, met at a lovely place, apparently a fateful encounter, has a wishing ribbon, knows arm trust, stone edge and dark pulse, mold breaker in an event pokeball, id 00711, od some JPN fella

Right now Im interested in:
    your adamant (cant remember the name, its the prevolution of talonflame)
    shiny landorus
    reckless emboar
    speedboost combusken
    and your calm frillish

If you need any more information, please let me know :) and thanks in advance

Sorry for editting so much guys :(

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Hello! could you please provide us with more info on that shiny event Arceus? like OT/ID, moves, pokeball, where it was met and date as well, if it has any ribbons and if yes which ribbons, and the IVs too :). And if you do have something else to offer list all that info too please.

Have a nice day!

Of course! Since most of it is in Japanese, here are the screenshots.

https://1drv.ms/1DJUgfB

Since I'm mostly interested in the Hoopa, I'll just ask about the Hoopa for now and come back with an offer for the Vivillon in the future :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Of course! Since most of it is in Japanese, here are the screenshots.

https://1drv.ms/1DJUgfB

Since I'm mostly interested in the Hoopa, I'll just ask about the Hoopa for now and come back with an offer for the Vivillon in the future :)

Hello again! The Hoopa is actually free, thought you were offering for Vivillion, you can offer something else if you think it's not fair, but if you still wanna offer that shiny Arceus I will have to bother you again and ask if you can check his IVs and if you could tell us who you got it from ?
    Sorry to bother you with all these questions but we gotta make sure the pokemon is legit.

Have a nice day! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back