• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    FC: 1504-6021-6622
    IGN: HeyZeus
    Section : Breeding Box - Box 1
    Pokemon : Joltik
    IVs : 31/x/x/x/x/31)
    Egg Moves : Pursuit
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Giga Drain
    TMs/HMs: Toxic
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Unnerve (No worries what ability comes out)
    Nickname: None, N/A, No nickname (please don't nickname Joltik None, N/A, or No Nickname...or do if you think it's funny)
    Item (Battle Maison only):
    Pokerus: N

Section : Breeding Box - Box 2
    Pokemon : Elekid
    IVs : 31/31/x/x/x/31)
    Egg Moves : Cross Chop, Fire Punch
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Magnet Rise
    TMs/HMs: Earthquake
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Motor Drive
    Nickname: Same as Above request
    Item (Battle Maison only): Electrizer

Thank you for your consideration. I saw your rule of only two mons per request, does a random egg count? I love the surprises!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: 1504-6021-6622
    IGN: HeyZeus
    Section : Breeding Box - Box 1
    Pokemon : Joltik
    IVs : 31/x/x/x/x/31)
    Egg Moves : Pursuit
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Giga Drain
    TMs/HMs: Toxic
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Unnerve (No worries what ability comes out)
    Nickname: None, N/A, No nickname (please don't nickname Joltik None, N/A, or No Nickname...or do if you think it's funny)
    Item (Battle Maison only):

Section : Breeding Box - Box 2
    Pokemon : Elekid
    IVs : 31/31/x/x/x/31)
    Egg Moves : Cross Chop, Fire Punch
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Magnet Rise
    TMs/HMs: Earthquake
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Motor Drive
    Nickname: Same as Above request
    Item (Battle Maison only): Electrizer

Thank you for your consideration. I saw your rule of only two mons per request, does a random egg count? I love the surprises!

Welcome Pikachukid !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Yes you can ask for eggs but Cakesu is the one that gives them, and her modem broke so she won't be able to get online here or in game for a while. Also, are you okay if they have 5 IVs ?

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    P.S.: Yes you can ask for eggs but Cakesu is the one that gives them, and her modem broke so she won't be able to get online here or in game for a while. Also, are you okay if they have 5 IVs ?

OK, no worries about the egg then, No worries about the IVs I'm not too picky. Honestly I just want to give the Pikachu Cup a try (to get that Eventchu lol) and I'm not aiming for the top:laugh:. Whatever is easiest for you!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello everyone !

I am finally back (not like before but it's still something, right?) and will be trading and breeding actively again !

I apologise for any inconvenience my little incident may have caused to any of you !

Thank you for being patient and don't hesitate to contact me via VM if you have a Pending trade with me !

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Hi again!

I'm interested in your 6 iv dittos, especially the ones with Adamant and the jolly nature. Also do you guys have any other 5-6 iv dittos with different natures that you would be willing to trade?
    offers:
    shiny level 63 Braviary with sheer force and 5 ivs, missing special attack ( I received it from Viridi on smogon, please give credit)
    Shiny level 100 Togekiss with serene grace and bold, 5 ivs missing atk. ( received from Viridi also)
    My trade shop partner, AshShadow should be posting our other Pokémon that we can offer soon as well. The dittos are for the shop, we are going to try and have a breeding service.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Well like I said all shiny mews are hacked, so don't think we will find one anytime soon. As for your offer I will consult with Cakesu first and then edit this post.

Have a nice day!

EDIT : I spoke with Cakesu and sorry but we will have to decline your offer.

Okay thank you for asking I will no longer be supporting your thread and take my trades elsewhere.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi again!

I'm interested in your 6 iv dittos, especially the ones with Adamant and the jolly nature. Also do you guys have any other 5-6 iv dittos with different natures that you would be willing to trade?
    offers:
    shiny level 63 Braviary with sheer force and 5 ivs, missing special attack ( I received it from Viridi on smogon, please give credit)
    Shiny level 100 Togekiss with serene grace and bold, 5 ivs missing atk. ( received from Viridi also)
    My trade shop partner, AshShadow should be posting our other Pokémon that we can offer soon as well. The dittos are for the shop, we are going to try and have a breeding service.

Hello!
    We have dittos of the following natures : Adamant, Jolly, Calm, Impish, Naive, Rash, Relaxed, Hasty, Modest, Sassy, Timid, Quiet and Jolly (Think Cakesu has a Bold one too, gotta check with her). The Dittos are free but if you wanna give us something nice we won't refuse :)
    They all have 5 or 6 IVs and some are shiny as well.

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Hello!
    We have dittos of the following natures : Adamant, Jolly, Calm, Impish, Naive, Rash, Relaxed, Hasty, Modest, Sassy, Timid, Quiet and Jolly (Think Cakesu has a Bold one too, gotta check with her). The Dittos are free but if you wanna give us something nice we won't refuse :)
    They all have 5 or 6 IVs and some are shiny as well.

Have a nice day!

Thank you so much!!!
    Would you like the Braviary and the togekiss as payment, also I can offer some legendary competitve battle ready pokemon
    Competitve pokemon:
    Azelf
    Timid
    7/28/26/31/31/31
    4 hp/ 252 spA/ 252 sep
    -nasty plot
    - fire blast
    -dazzling gleam
    - psyshock
    Diancie
    impish
    18/0/12/31/31/31 (works well on showdown despite the atk/def ivs)
    - steath rock
    - moon blast
    - dimound storm
    - protect
    Also I'll let you know if AshShadow has anything to offer! Btw are yoy trading us all these dittos?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Thank you so much!!!
    Would you like the Braviary and the togekiss as payment, also I can offer some legendary competitve battle ready pokemon
    Competitve pokemon:
    Azelf
    Timid
    7/28/26/31/31/31
    4 hp/ 252 spA/ 252 sep
    -nasty plot
    - fire blast
    -dazzling gleam
    - psyshock
    Diancie
    impish
    18/0/12/31/31/31 (works well on showdown despite the atk/def ivs)
    - steath rock
    - moon blast
    - dimound storm
    - protect
    Also I'll let you know if AshShadow has anything to offer! Btw are yoy trading us all these dittos?

Like I said the dittos are free, you can give us those pokemons or just ziggys :) . And up to you, do you want all of them or just a selected few ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    All would be nice if possible. I'm going to contact RNC for cloning, so that he can clone the pokemon I'm going to give you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    Hello,
    i am interested in the Hoopa and a Hawlucha =)
    (For Hawlucha:)
    FC: 2423-48726932
    IGN: Alex
    Section : Box 4
    Pokemon : Hawlucha
    IVs : x/31/31/x/31/31 or just max atk and speed ivs if not possible
    Egg Moves : batton pass
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Unburden
    Nickname: Rey Mysterio
    Item focus sash

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello,
    i am interested in the Hoopa and a Hawlucha =)
    (For Hawlucha:)
    FC: 2423-48726932
    IGN: Alex
    Section : Box 4
    Pokemon : Hawlucha
    IVs : x/31/31/x/31/31 or just max atk and speed ivs if not possible
    Egg Moves : batton pass
    Ability : Unburden
    Nickname: Rey Mysterio
    Item focus sash

Welcome PsychicUser11 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: What's your offer on Hoopa ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Word, in that case
    I'm after:

Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Helioptile
    IVs : 31/XX/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Electric Terrain
    Pokeball : Repeat Ball
    Ability : Dry Skin
    Preferably female, unless you could breed one with Agility as well

and for you guys, I can hatch a 5IV Moon Ball female Misdreavus with Destiny Bond/Memento/Nasty Plot/Shadow Sneak

Hello Fockereller ! Your Helioptile is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

P.S.: Sorry for the delay, Cakesu's modem broke and I had to take on all her requests.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back