• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terra: A New Era [OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Welcome to Terra!

terra-1.jpg

In this particular thread, I will keep track of multiple things. Among these are trainer rankings, different maps, a list with up to date Pokémon, and other things. Feel free to engange in conversation in this thread, and ask questions as well.
    Table of Contents:

I. Current Trainer Rankings
    II. Current Pokémon List
    III. Trainer Inventories
    IV.
    Trainer Profiles
    V.
    Terra Town Map
    VI. Hints and Tips
    VII. Gym Leader Information
    VIII. Complete List of Routes and Cities
    I.
    Current Trainer Rankings:
    Spoiler:
    II.

Current Pokémon List:
    Spoiler:

III.

Trainer Inventories:
    Spoiler:

IV.

Trainer Profiles:
    Spoiler:

V.

Terra Town Map:

Spoiler:

VI.

Hints and Tips:
    Spoiler:

VII.

Gym Leader Information:
    Spoiler:
    VIII.

List of Routes and Cities:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Awesome OOC. I'm going to make a trainer sprite for Hitomi.
    Took them long enough to approve it >.>;;

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    No kidding. I have plans for this RP to be among the most top notch here. One thing I may have trouble with is the activity requirements, though. In a perfect setting this RP would receive many replies a day, though in reality I know people have other things to do, haha. Also, welcome to Charmander's taker, Kritis.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Here's My Sprite.
    I tried as best as I could for her >.<
    The skirt was supposed to be white, but whatever, there's only so much you can do with MS Paint and I don't have the patience right now.
    HitomiSprite.png

Now I need to get creative with this fleeing from Mankey's
    Crap... that white wasn't supposed to be on there =.=
    In the background....

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Thank ya Psyke, also best of luck to ya dragonitelover.

Also heres a quick sprite of Kritis, just a little modding to Wally. Still trying to get used to forums so i just made it an attachment.

Last edited:

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    No reservations. Also, make the sprite transparent and I'll add it next update.

The fleeing from the Mankeys shouldn't be TOO difficult. I'd suggest a minimum of fifteen detailed paragraphs. Put that noggin to work! Take cover behind trees, impede their movement, anything!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Ya just got accepted today just hurrying up some other business getting ready to start now.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Stay on as late as you want doing it, there is no "too much activity".

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Ah I just noticed something about my recent post.... It's like 6 Paragraphs long, but that's because I've got speech in the paragraph too instead of giving it a separate line. Also, these paragraphs are quite big... does this effect how many paragraphs are there or should I just give speech a whole line to it's self along with the actions my character is doing.... (Is this making any sense? xD)

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Yours is fine, those paragraphs are the perfect size. Great post, btw. However, you bought 550 worth of stuff when you only have 500, so which one will you null? The Poké Ball or the Potion?

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Yours is fine, those paragraphs are the perfect size. Great post, btw. However, you bought 550 worth of stuff when you only have 500, so which one will you null? The Poké Ball or the Potion?

Ah indeed I just realized that haha sorry. Forget the Pokéball ^^ I keep forgetting this isn't exactly like the games so I wont start off with so much moneys

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Okay, Potion received. In this RP, Potion will completely restore the HP of a specific Pokémon but is limited to one per battle.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • That's fine thank you ^_^
    Sorry for the mistake, it has been corrected in the actual post as well.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Route 402 added! Enjoy collecting some forest and bug Pokémon!

dragonitelover

dragonitelover
    Years
  • Name:Jesse Kanolye
    Apearance:. He is very skinny and has some muscle, which he takes after from his mom. His hair is short, brown and always messy. It stands out all over the place. His dark green eyes and smile our his best facial features. He skin is very tanned ski. On his neck are two puncture holes . From an Ekans that attacked him when he was six ,in his back yard

Clothing: He usually wears a deep blue shirt and dark green hoodie,that matches the color of his eyes. His lucky high tops are his favorite posession. The shoes are pure white and have a black stripe that runs across the laces. He has dark blue jeans and a belt that has six holsters for his future pokemon.

Personality:Jesse is extremely quite and shy. He is terrified of Bee and ghost pokemon, like Beedril and Gastly,and will run in fear in sight of them.But headmires Grass and Water Pokemon. He loves sweet and spicy foods and usually mixes the two together. His favorite meal would be Hot wings and sugar. He attempts to try new things,but usually chickens out.When put in a tight situation. He panics and loses all focus, he can't turn down a dare.

History: When he was only ten years old his father passed away in a work related accident. The power save belt of one of the working Machamps,Snapped. Causing it to lose control of its movements. It swung the matal girder it was holding. which slammed into Jesse's dad Marcus. Killing him on impact and slamming him into a wall. Since his dad died in the hands of a Pokemon , when he was so young. He couldn't stand them. He accusued them for all the nights he had cried himself to sleep . His mom couldn't figure out how to get him out of this rut . Untill she came across an article in the local paper.

Is this alright? Tell me if it needs fixing up.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back