• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terra: A New Era [OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Accepted. Finally, a good candidate for Squirtle.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Hey Psyke I just noticed that the post for Route 401 the lv.8 Cubone only knows Growl. Is this just a typo or is that really all he knows?

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Oh, you're right. Thanks for letting me know.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    No problem everybody makes mistakes, also what about Sandshrew knowing only Scratch is that right?

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    That's wrong too. I just looked at the "Start" moves on Bulbapedia, I guess. They know all the moves they can know at their respective level. Also, the Sandshrew in your post was never caught, so how are you commanding it? Also, Mankey is very rare and a lot more is required for you to do anything to it, lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Yeah I was thinking of a way to do that, basically Sandshrew really likes Charmander and was willing to do anything to help it being able to just fight the battle by itself if it wanted to.

Also I'm getting ready to leave as I'm typing this but I will be gone for the weekend, I'll be departing for home early Monday and will try to post that afternoon.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • I'm not very well so I don't know when I'll next be on to post.

I'm not gonna post now though because I don't feel like I'll be able to post something detailed with lack of error in it. So I'm sorry.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    :|
    So liveitout is out.
    ShadowYashi is gone for a while.
    UraharaSteph isn't feeling good and can't post.
    Kritis is gone for a few days.

That leaves one person, the guy that just got Squirtle. :\

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Whether I'm ill or not I'm bored so I'm going to post. I'll make it as good as it gets while I'm lying in bed xD!

K I posted, sorry if it sucks Mankeys ):
    Also, I am in love with this Bart character! (Not in love love >_> that'd just be creepy) XD. He seems like a funny chap and I gotta make sure Sapphire meets him somewhere a long the line if that's OK with you
    Chromium

Last edited:

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Oh, wow. UraharaSteph, I am officially in love. Your writing is phenomenal.

Also, you used your post in the exact way I wanted people to use their posts when battling a trainer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Good-Bye

Hello guys I'm back, but I don't think I'm going to be posting anymore. I've been reading all the posts and noticed how Psyke wanted this RP to be one of the best so I feel that it is not in my place to be here, everybody here seems to be a notch above (or several) me in writing experience and creativity. I would like to announce I'm withdrawing from this RP, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience it has to you guys.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Hello guys I'm back, but I don't think I'm going to be posting anymore. I've been reading all the posts and noticed how Psyke wanted this RP to be one of the best so I feel that it is not in my place to be here, everybody here seems to be a notch above (or several) me in writing experience and creativity. I would like to announce I'm withdrawing from this RP, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience it has to you guys.

You should use this as experience to improve your writing you know ^.^

(Also, I'm still ill but I'm sure I'll post as soon as I can, it's just gonna take longer than usual to make sure the post has everything I want it to have in it... if that makes sense)

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Well. Now that most people have quit I'm thinking the life span of this RP is at it's end.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    how would I do that? Preferably I would like to put requirements like a certain join date or amount of posts to avoid another situation like Kritis'. it was against my better judgement to allow a newbie in but i didn't want to stereotype him.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • I guess you could go on a haunt in different role plays perhaps ones that have finished and ask if they are interested in another more organized role play? Just wait for a reply before you shove them the link, because I get a lot of people saying "Hey join my RP Forum" Or "Join my RP" And they shove the link in there and that annoys me.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Sorry about falling of the face of the earth for the past 6 days, but I was in Florida, for my dad's family reunion and we had no internet =.=
    So, I was awol, but now I'm finally back home... and I'm preping for SAT's =.=
    @_@ Pray for me, I've gotta go to a make up session tonight and cram, then take the next class tomorrow.
    Hey-Zeus help me v.v
    Thank goodness its only every thursday though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back