• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terran's Magical Menagerie

2B a master

retired trainer
Years
Hi Terran it's me again. Can I have your shiny modest mewtwo 4 my shiny modest dialga? Also can I get a clone of my shiny dialga back cuz I can't clone. (you know that) Also I like your shiny adamant dragonair. I have a few new shinies. PM me to know what they are.

Last edited:

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
Years
check my thread for these shinys
S!Butterfree (M) lv39 Lax
S!Pupitar (M) lv30 Serious ~No EVs~
S!Slobro (M) lv37 Naughty
S!Metagross lv100 Adamant ~EV TRAINED 301, 405, 359, 203, 185, 176~ (PKRS cured)
S!Koffing (M) lv17 Hasty (Not leveled)
S!Feebas (M) lv1 Quiet (Beauty Maxed Out)
S!Dragonair (M) lv30 Adamant (PKRS cured) ~No EVs~
S!Graveler (M) lv30 Modest ~No EVs~ (can hold Everstone)
S!Minun (F) lv19 Gentle

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
I'll be here for another 3 hours... then I'm going to a friends house to play a board game as a see you party for someone moving away tomorrow... we all love it XD It's a fun game lol

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2008
I've got berry number 23 and 59...probably not offering much for those though :\

lol no Zapdos for that eh?

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
Years
Naw, My other ones I collected just because I love how they look, took forever to find them >_<

But I can clone one if you need it. =p

Ok, for the Marill, then. PM me your friend code & tell me when you'll be online tomorrow.
I get the shiny metagross and you get shiny umbreon.

I have a shiny Umbreon already.

Last edited:

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
Hi if your shiny Dragonite, Eevee and Absol are legit, i have these shinies you can clone : Lugia, Suicune, Tyranitar, Altaria, Nidoran and Mew. Also have some of the berries you need.

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2008
Not that you listed one, but I wasn't asking for a shiny zapdos, just the regular touched one.

I'll give both berries (23 and 59) for it.

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
Years
check my thread for these shinys
S!Butterfree (M) lv39 Lax
S!Pupitar (M) lv30 Serious ~No EVs~
S!Slobro (M) lv37 Naughty
S!Metagross lv100 Adamant ~EV TRAINED 301, 405, 359, 203, 185, 176~ (PKRS cured)
S!Koffing (M) lv17 Hasty (Not leveled)
S!Feebas (M) lv1 Quiet (Beauty Maxed Out)
S!Dragonair (M) lv30 Adamant (PKRS cured) ~No EVs~
S!Graveler (M) lv30 Modest ~No EVs~ (can hold Everstone)
S!Minun (F) lv19 Gentle

Give me info on these, please. OT, #, lv, gender, where it was caught & nature (if you don't have that listed already)
shiny stunky
shiny seel
shiny murkrow
shiny syther
shiny turtwig
shiny poliwag
shiny pineco:naughty
shiny teddiursa:naughty
shiny bulbasaur

Hi if your shiny Dragonite, Eevee and Absol are legit, i have these shinies you can clone : Lugia, Suicune, Tyranitar, Altaria, Nidoran and Mew. Also have some of the berries you need.
Mine are legit.
Are your pokemon legit? Is the Mew Japanese?
If so, then I'm all for it - you mean you trade me & I clone & send the originals back to you, right? You don't want any extra copies, right?

Not that you listed one, but I wasn't asking for a shiny zapdos, just the regular touched one.

I'll give both berries (23 and 59) for it.

EDITED:
You have a Kyogre? Is it UT? If it is, I'll trade you the Zapdos & a Regigigas for it & the berries. That ok?

Last edited:

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2008
Sorry, I JUST gave it away ;_;
I've still got the berries, if just the zapdos is can be given. Otherwise, since I'm going to be playing back through sapphire soon, I'll offer you the kyogre in a week or two.

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
Years
Sorry, I JUST gave it away ;_;
I've still got the berries, if just the zapdos is can be given. Otherwise, since I'm going to be playing back through sapphire soon, I'll offer you the kyogre in a week or two.

... Ok. That sounds good. Zapdos for the two berries & then a Regigigas for your UT Kyogre (whenever you get one)?

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2008
... Ok. That sounds good. Zapdos for the two berries & then a Regigigas for your UT Kyogre (whenever you get one)?
I got a regigigas from the other end of my trade actually D:
I'll give you the kyogre for something though. Anything else? (I'm willing to trade it and the berries just for Zapdos, which is what I meant, but if you're offering...I'll check the first page and see what other's you have- nothing major of course).
Edit: Moltres D:

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
Years
I got a regigigas from the other end of my trade actually D:
I'll give you the kyogre for something though. Anything else? (I'm willing to trade it and the berries just for Zapdos, which is what I meant, but if you're offering...I'll check the first page and see what other's you have- nothing major of course).
Edit: Moltres D:

Hmmm... Ok, so we're trading berries & Groudon for Zapdos & I'll throw in the Moltres if you have a fire stone for me. That ok?

PM me when you get the Kyogre & we'll trade.

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2008
Hmmm... Ok, so we're trading berries & Groudon for Zapdos & I'll throw in the Moltres if you have a fire stone for me. That ok?

PM me when you get the Kyogre & we'll trade.
Ok, it'll be about a week, so expect a PM around then.
Also, I think you meant kyogre, not groudon. I'll get you a fire stone though. Thanks :).

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
Years
Ok, it'll be about a week, so expect a PM around then.
Also, I think you meant kyogre, not groudon. I'll get you a fire stone though. Thanks :).

Yes, I did... I've kinda got a bad cold, so I'm surprised I remember my name today! XD

I will await your PM. ^_^

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
Years
hey how about mw?
you ignore me

I did not! It's on the previous page! =(

Give me info on these, please. OT, #, lv, gender, where it was caught & nature (if you don't have that listed already)
shiny stunky
shiny seel
shiny murkrow
shiny syther
shiny turtwig
shiny poliwag
shiny pineco:naughty
shiny teddiursa:naughty
shiny bulbasaur

Back