• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terran's Magical Menagerie

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
Years
  • Sorry to DP, but I gotta go, I'll be back in 20 minutes tops if you are interested in the trade still.

*is typing whilst still being most recent poster*

Haha, ok, I'm wondering what gender the Totodile is too... Oh well. I'll be on wi-fi for a while, so I'll just look there...

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • I have one. What berries are you offering? Give me #s, please. ^_^

Wow... Could you edit that quote of mine up there? It's huge... ^_^;;

And I'm just looking for shinys I don't have that are baby pokemon or in their 1st stage of evolution. Nothing really specific other than a female Gastly.

I can get you a phione egg

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    Hmmm... Raikou? I think maybe I would, but I can't trade today - I've now gotta go fix some soupy chinese food my mom made... It's not supposed to look like soup! It's stir-fry! ;_;
    I'm on for a couple of hours, so able to trade if you get on.
    If not, I'll be off most of the day again tomorrow, but back around this time. Still the same offer :).

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    I'll take the level...1 :D I'll be going into a trade room now. I have the invite and am waiting (chat turned off, if you need to tell me something, post or pm). Is the mew still on? (brings both just in case). If for some reason they seem hacked to you (they check out entirely for me), I don't mind if you disconnect, just let me know why. :D

Last edited:

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
    Years
  • I'll take the level...1 :D I'll be going into a trade room now. I have the invite and am waiting (chat turned off, if you need to tell me something, post or pm). Is the mew still on? (brings both just in case). If for some reason they seem hacked to you (they check out entirely for me), I don't mind if you disconnect, just let me know why. :D

They look fine. TY for the trade! ^_^

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
    Years
  • Update
    Now Looking For...
    Shiny Baby Pokemon! No Pichu, Mime Jr or Togepi, please!
    Fire Stone
    Electrizer

Last edited:

TerranRevirell

I choose you, H!Ichigo!
    Years
  • Update
    Added...
    S!Poliwag (M) lv16 Impish UT (nick: POLISHINY)
    S!Stunky (F) lv28 Calm UT
    S!Seel (M) lv38 Brave UT
    S!Turtwig (M) lv1 Hasty UT
    S!Murkrow (F) lv11 Clam UT
    S!Pineco (M) lv34 Naughty
    S!Teddiursa (M) lv34 Naughty

Now Looking For...
    A legit Birthday Charmander w/ a date of Aug 30. I will trade you -anything- for one.

Years
  • i woulld trade lvl 100 shiny deoxys for shiny latias and shiny umbreon

i have a fire stone 2 if you still want one

Last edited:
    Back