• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
Ronaldo <3
No one has noticed that the more you criticize him, the better he plays.

Also Zlatan is a beast. He'll be missed at the World Cup.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should draw something.

Or at least color the thing I said I would color.

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 8, 2023

I cannot draw anything well because my fingers are all weird :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Practice practice practice! I mean I'm no natural so I wouldn't be as far as I am (even if I still have a seriously long way to go) if it wasn't for practicing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hahaha I am far from an instant pro. Think I got lucky with those few pieces of art though I haven't really drawn much other than doodles since.

Because Netto is rude. Actually he probably accidentally closed it like I sometimes do on occasion.

TY

I havent listened to one song on loop for ages... so much good songs in my library :S

TY

FG is slowly dying, then a lot of people post, then it dies slowly again.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
Years

How many years has it been....Since we have taken this challenge... Some of our comrades have fallen..Some lost..I hope that someone might find us, help us survive.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

All sections go through times of lots of activity and not so much activity. It all depends on how it's going IRL. Like October was pretty much the time of midterms and now we're getting into the holiday season. So either people are just going to chill here, go on vacation, or something else that will effect the activity here.

Gabri

m8
Years
Well in my case I've got test and lab report dates coming up. But I'm here so rarely that my time can't even be counted.

Electromagnetic Waves test today. Was done nicely enough. I'd like a decent grade on this though, I haven't had something this interesting to study for quite a while.

TY

I see. Well i hope someday FG will be really active :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back