• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Yes indeed, cause thats what Dutch people are good at, shaming other people :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I feel like temporary changing my name but at the same time I don't because I feel like the moment I do I will sorely regret it for the next three months.

TY

I only made a small change. I dont feel like totally changing my name.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I just changed it, as I feel that if I have a username as a character or a Pokemon (in my case was a Snorlax), I feel that I have the oblige to role play or at least have a theme of that character.

TY

I never had that, since people always knew me of my Skyla themes XD

TY

Well it has been ages since i had a Skyla theme though, but still im known for it, i really wonder why xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm known for my older themes too. Pretty sure people remember my constant string of Red themes the first one-two years of my being here.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

I'm Anna now but I... I'd almost rather be Trucy or Phoenix or Clemont. idk if the first two are even available but...

idk i just do this thing where once I settle on a change then I want to keep changing for some reason because I feel dissatisfied idk but at the same time I want to keep the clarity that Anna or EternallyAnna work well for IM CONFUSED GUYS :( :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back