• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

I see that this thread forgot to make sense again.

I'll come back later

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Overheard in McD's:

"Adam and Eve created the Dinosaurs. Adam and Eve got married, then Eve's tummy got really big with the Dinosaurs"

Gabri

m8
    Years
    That sounds like sex.

I NEED proof of this.

It couldn't be less related to that mate.

Uuh! What is going on?

Something that definitely doesn't happen often. Benfica's coach Jorge Jesus, who has been there for the last 6 years and champion of the league in the last two seasons (and whose contract would expire in the end of this month), is going to be Sporting CP's next coach (huge rivalry between the two clubs, for those who don't know). Three-year contract. Both him and his father are Sporting fans and did play for us, decades ago, but I never expected this so suddenly.
    The bomb exploded in every newspaper and news channel on last Wednesday night and was confirmed by Sporting's president a couple of hours ago.

And his first official match will be... the Super Cup, against Benfica. Next season will be a fun thing to watch!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Yep...the first two Fallout games are just as hard and confusing as any other 90's game

Meanwhile, I have having WAY too much fun with the Anti-Materiel Rifle in New Vegas...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back