• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Something that definitely doesn't happen often. Benfica's coach Jorge Jesus, who has been there for the last 6 years and champion of the league in the last two seasons (and whose contract would expire in the end of this month), is going to be Sporting CP's next coach (huge rivalry between the two clubs, for those who don't know). Three-year contract. Both him and his father are Sporting fans and did play for us, decades ago, but I never expected this so suddenly.
    The bomb exploded in every newspaper and news channel on last Wednesday night and was confirmed by Sporting's president a couple of hours ago.

And his first official match will be... the Super Cup, against Benfica. Next season will be a fun thing to watch!

Reminds me of the time when Figo moved from Barça captain to Madrid player.

That's going to be a fun season 8)

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Reminds me of the time when Figo moved from Barça captain to Madrid player.

That's going to be a fun season 8)

Or, on a smaller scale, when a certain Moutinho went from Sporting captain to Porto player a few years ago.

And you can imagine the outrage from Benfica fans when this all happened, and the huge amount of misinformation flying around before it was announced. And the dismissal of our own previous coach was a bit shifty, but not exactly something unexpected. I knew he wouldn't last more than the end of the season since December.

The Sporting vs Benfica duels will be even spicier from now on. And I'll be sitting at home comfortably when they happen.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

I was reading the rules of the internet when I came across...

Spoiler:

You Swedes are aware of this, right?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

You look like something drawn like Sticky

...see, this is why I'm not a stand-up comedian

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

I think Pokestick's theme has mine beat though. His user title has actual Cheerios ><

(Btw, swear the similarities between our themes are pure coincidence ><)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back