• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Ah...

We're thinking about using this as the theme for our Fallout Equestria Roleplay

Spoiler:

TravelerTrainer15

This game is pointless. Infinity is not a number, but rather a concept, and thus cannot be counted to. *takes off nerd glasses* *is clueless again*

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I dunno what that song is but I don't want to know either.

"Macho Man" is the second single recorded by the American disco group Village People. The song "bubbled under" the charts during summer 1978 before picking up substantial airplay that August. It became the Village People's first charting hit, peaking at number 25 in the United States. A medley with "I Am What I Am" and "Key West" reached number 4 on Billboard's Dance Music/Club Play Singles chart.

TravelerTrainer15

So the point is the reason why it's pointless?

Quite the paradox.

Yukari

"Macho Man" is the second single recorded by the American disco group Village People. The song "bubbled under" the charts during summer 1978 before picking up substantial airplay that August. It became the Village People's first charting hit, peaking at number 25 in the United States. A medley with "I Am What I Am" and "Key West" reached number 4 on Billboard's Dance Music/Club Play Singles chart.
    I said I didn't want to know gdi.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    ^ 'Tis for future reference. Otherwise you'd probably say the same thing next time and eyes will roll.

Grammatically, yes, but not conceptually.

After all, the point isn't to get to Infinity so much as it is to...well, do whatever. The goal, however, is to get to infinity.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

This game is pointless. Infinity is not a number, but rather a concept, and thus cannot be counted to. *takes off nerd glasses* *is clueless again*

I need to clear this misunderstanding.

Let us consider a set S that represents all Concepts by your definition, and a set C that represents all Numbers R + i. Infinity, as opposed to a "finite" number in the set C, exists in a set ɛ including all undefined and indeterminate values that is mutually exclusive with C. Now, we shall consider a set B, including all boundaries, conjunct with ɛ at Infinity and other nonliteral values. Existence in B implies the ability to bind a range of values, regardless of finiteness. C is also a proper subset of B, and both B and ɛ exist in S, as we can comprehend and analyze them, and thus are concepts. Our purpose is to count to Infinity, which can be interpreted as generative routine with a continuation predicate n < Infinity. As long as it is true, we shall keep counting.

tl;dr Infinity is a concept, but also a value that we can count towards, so our premise isn't flawed. As you learn Precalculus, you will learn limits as x approaches n, where Infinity is a possible value of n.

*takes off need glasses*

sup.

TravelerTrainer15

My head hurts.

Has anyone else noticed that cute things are even cuter when they're angry?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back