• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Haven't done that in a long time. Probably going in the PC Good Times album.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Sorry, I hope it was at least rainbow colored.
    Spoiler:

ily2 <3

TravelerTrainer15

Now Infinity - 228006 posts away.

I like pie. (Gtg in an hour)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Profanity time!

Fuck all of the Redskins name 'n logo controversy, the Cleveland Indians are way, WAY more offensive in pretty much every way. First because they aren't Indian, they're Native American. Second because they have a goofy looking Native American chief as their logo. And third (and probably the worst), the chief's name is "Chief Wahoo". I mean come the fuck on. Seriously, guys? I don't even follow baseball, or any sport for that matter, and this is clearly ridiculous. At least the Redskins' logo guy's nameless and looks badass. Still offensive in nature, yes, but that's potatoes compared to these guys.

*ahem*

So how are you all this fine day.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I keep forgetting "Indian" is some sort of slur. It really isn't (at least noticeably) over here, which obviously has to do with the indigenous peoples of the Americas being pretty much completely irrelevant to our society outside of old cowboy films. Haven't met one in my life. Or a cowboy for that matter.

We call our own native people Sami rather than Native Scandinavians, which just miiiiight be due to how that's their own name for themselves and not one made up by a Spaniard who happened to come cruising by five centuries ago (afaik).

Years
    Profanity time!

**** all of the Redskins name 'n logo controversy, the Cleveland Indians are way, WAY more offensive in pretty much every way. First because they aren't Indian, they're Native American. Second because they have a goofy looking Native American chief as their logo. And third (and probably the worst), the chief's name is "Chief Wahoo". I mean come the **** on. Seriously, guys? I don't even follow baseball, or any sport for that matter, and this is clearly ridiculous. At least the Redskins' logo guy's nameless and looks badass. Still offensive in nature, yes, but that's potatoes compared to these guys.

*ahem*

So how are you all this fine day.

228017. No one cares because the team is in Cleveland. Cleveland is apparently too unimportant.

It's definitely more offensive. The name for the Redskins is worse than the Indians name, but the Indians mascot is worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back