• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I still find it hard to believe it.

"David Hameron really needs someone to step in and save his bacon on this one"

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

So I find out I can upload avatars over 1000^2px. Sweet, I say. Why was I not notified of this?

So I try a larger avatar out, of course. Instant disappointment. Wass'a point of having a decently huge avatar if it gets automatically resized back down to boring old 180^2px everywhere it's shown? :^(

I know for a fact I've seen peeps with huge-ass a-tars, and I've seen the option to resize "super-large" avatars down to regular levels for those who don't like their forums stretchin'. There's a piece in this puzzle that I'm missing.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

So I find out I can upload avatars over 1000^2px. Sweet, I say. Why was I not notified of this?

So I try a larger avatar out, of course. Instant disappointment. Wass'a point of having a decently huge avatar if it gets automatically resized back down to boring old 180^2px everywhere it's shown? :^(

I know for a fact I've seen peeps with huge-ass a-tars, and I've seen the option to resize "super-large" avatars down to regular levels for those who don't like their forums stretchin'. There's a piece in this puzzle that I'm missing.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=353841

All of your answers lie in this thread.

It's pretty recent, having taken place a month ago. Brought some changes and shed some light on some things. The thread gets a lot of Hiroshi action.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=353841

All of your answers lie in this thread.

It's pretty recent, having taken place a month ago. Brought some changes and shed some light on some things. The thread gets a lot of Hiroshi action.

That dude STILL runs this website?

Dang. I must admit, PC is probably the best run forum for its size I've ever seen.

Unless there have been some serious blowups while I was gone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back