• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023

Where are you guys reminding me about college? I don't even know what I am going to major in. I was pretty certain I wanted to major in some engineering field until I took physics. I have considered Computer Science but honestly, you can't compete will autodidacts.

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Writing sweet, succinct code and crafting a beautiful end result is probably one of the best feelings out there.

But it you really only get that feeling if you're good at it. The people who aren't good often tend to write repetitive and ugly code, which puts them off. It just so happens that 90% of programmers are bad at programming. It doesn't help either that most people these days are still writing using the Object Oriented paradigm, which inherently leads to extraneous code. OO deserves to be deathly obsolete, but it isn't. That's why you might hear a lot of people saying it's not enjoyable.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

But it you really only get that feeling if you're good at it. The people who aren't good often tend to write repetitive and ugly code, which puts them off.

I dunno, there's a really, REALLY good feeling about everything going wrong at the start and then things suddenly going right as you troubleshoot again and again until finally you have working code. The feeling of satisfaction makes it all worth it, and you learn more, as a result.

Yukari

I openly admit that I suck at programming. o/

I'm probably going to do something in the medical field when I go to college. Probably going to take some other classes too.... But I haven't really decided yet. x:

Akiba

Years

I dunno, there's a really, REALLY good feeling about everything going wrong at the start and then things suddenly going right as you troubleshoot again and again until finally you have working code. The feeling of satisfaction makes it all worth it, and you learn more, as a result.

That's more close to the first thing I mentioned.

The second thing I mentioned is something you're stuck with, because it's inherent with the design model. Which sucks.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    So Real Madrid got totally rekt this afternoon.
    I'd like to know what the hell was on their mind when they hired Benítez.

Akiba

Years

And if you're a good programmer, there won't be a remaining 98%.

Akiba

Years

I'm one of those.

Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    So Real Madrid got totally rekt this afternoon.
    I'd like to know what the hell was on their mind when they hired Benítez.

Florentino (dimisión) resolved he hated Ancelotti in late 2013 when he insisted in not playing Bale-Ronaldo-Benzema (and winning everything along the way, but who wants to win without the 260m€ trio?). He then ordered the poor Italian to play them all together or else, and the team staggered through to that miraculous night when Ramos saved his skin one minute before his firing was made official. But miracles are just that, and, after a year with no titles, he was promptly kicked out (to the players' dismay). He then decided he wanted a Madrid-born coach because **** yeah local people. Obviously Benítez stile is absolutely not suited to Flo's dictatorship- everybody realised today's starting XI was chosen from the stands, not by the guy on the bench, because otherwise he'd be bollocked off it after the game. At least this way he can argue he was just following orders.

At this point, it's pretty clear that the problem is not every coach ever, but rather the guy who chooses them by spinning a wheel and then tells them what players to play.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Depending on the date, the abdominal pain could be related to tedious problem periods.

I do not claim to be an authority on the whole periodic system, however, so don't make the mistake of trusting be blindly.

Otherwise, sensei, another handy indicator would be to check the database for any records of unprotected sexual activity. Sometimes it slips you by entirely, it really sucks to come to and realize you've been having sex for the past few hours without noticing it. Also look out for instruments of artificial insemination near your home and workplace.

Yukari

I'm sure we've all been there.

You suddenly realize that you've been "Doing it" all day and didn't know about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back