• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Being sick meant I could watch Breaking Bad all day, yesssss.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I should be studying Thermal Physics at the moment.
    And should have studied it for the last three days.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • I don't really have anything deep or of value to add. I just wanted to see what was going on. :o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's okay. Most of the things that are said in this thread aren't of any value to begin with.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • This thread is mostly made of random stuff we throw in, like this crap you're reading right now. :P

Cid

Years

Wait, I remember you! I think. You used to have that black and white sketchy gif of a Caterpie acting like a ninja iirc. That was so long ago though, so the better half of your six thousand or so posts, I suppose, are ones that I haven't been around to see. Glad to see you around once again.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Good luck with that! :P

Seriously, though, I'm rarely in OT anymore, at least compared to how frequently I used to be here.
    I was going to say "DON'T YOU MOD HERE?!" until I remembered that, no, you don't, ahaha.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years

Wait, I remember you! I think. You used to have that black and white sketchy gif of a Caterpie acting like a ninja iirc. That was so long ago though, so the better half of your six thousand or so posts, I suppose, are ones that I haven't been around to see. Glad to see you around once again.

Who? ... me? (|_|), But, I just got here.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Oh, OH okay, I thought he was referring to something else.

Maybe. I dunno, I wasn't here to know what gif he's referring to.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • That gif was an awesome thing btw. It made me lol all the time.

And welcome to the thread of randomness, dbp! :D

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Alright, now I'm just curious. Anybody ever saved this gif, or has a link to it? I want to see it, too. :D

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Found it :D

user_23487_J5BN7LFY.jpg

Now I am getting drowsy.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years

Ahaha, yeah, that's the one. How many years has it been since I made that? Like, 6-7? 3: Man, I had so much more motivation when I was younger (I also still liked Pokemon in general).

Anyway, that's why I thought Cid was refering to me. Sorry again for getting up in people's business!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back