• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

Someone snatched it away.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

The Void

hiiiii
    Years

Have you noticed anything weird about my number?

The first three digits compose the number 220. Hitler's birthday was February 20 (2-20).

Then the last three digits. 6 + 2 = 8. 8 - 5 = 3. What does 3 sound like? Trees. During World War II, what was one of the most important military unit? Artillery batteries.

Artillery Baa Trees. What kind of animals say 'baa'? Sheep. How many sheep are there in the world? 1,202,920,000.

Now look at the first two numbers. Twelve. The twelfth month is December, and also when two other dictators were born -- Francisco Franco and Joseph Stalin.

Finally, ignoring the zeroes we get 292. 2 + 9 + 2 = 13. Thirteen is an unlucky number, and we can say that anyone who lived in Germany, Spain, or Russia during the times of Hitler, Franco, or Stalin was unlucky. After all, they each have 6 letters.

Hitler + Franco + Stalin = 666

But wait, your mind is about to get blown away even more.

Remember Baa Tree? Well there is in fact a legendary myth of a Vegetable Lamb that spurts on trees. But what you did not notice is that the phrases legendary myth, Vegetable Lamb, and spurts on trees each have thirteen letters in them.

Also, if you remove all the repetitive letters in Baa Tree, you get BTR, the acronym of the show Big Time Rush, which ended in 2013. 2013.

Conclusion?
    2 + 2 + 0 + 6 - 2 + 5 = 13 (we subtracted two because in 2013, we need to remove 2)
    220625 = 13 = 666

Mind = blown.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016

...I have nothing to say about this...it just kinda felt odd seeing it

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Apparently I like shorts

They are comfy and easy to wear

Also ironic because I AM wearing shorts

shooooooorrrrts

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    I didn't ignore it I just chose not to properly respond as I couldn't find a worthy one.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Double posts would be less common if more people started using Go Advanced.

Unless you're in habit from finals week

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back