• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Nothing scares me anymore.

Except spiders because they're God's mistake.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I don't mind spiders

AS LONG AS THEY'RE OUTSIDE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY

Years

I have an uneasy truce with spiders. I am fine with their presence as long as they don't decide to come over and say hi to me. As long as they can keep the other bugs down around here I am fine with them hiding in my corners.

Although I'm also a weirdo and find some spiders to be absolutely adorable. Don't worry, I won't link pics.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Speaking of spiders, I wonder what Naruto Uzumaki's up to (the PC user, not the character). I'm pretty sure they changed their username, though they were on for so briefly that I can't possibly remember what it was changed to.

Last I remember, they ordered a new tarantula. Kinda makes me want to get over my dislike for small bugs.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have an uneasy truce with spiders. I am fine with their presence as long as they don't decide to come over and say hi to me. As long as they can keep the other bugs down around here I am fine with them hiding in my corners.

Although I'm also a weirdo and find some spiders to be absolutely adorable. Don't worry, I won't link pics.

This is my relationship with them as well. They break that truce though and my vengeance is swift.

Hai Ticty. How yall doin'?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

6978 is a funny number, isn't it?

type it in and watch where your fingers go

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back