• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • I've paid almost no attention to changes in colour-wearing people lately so.
    I'm guessing you don't like Barcelona's 2012/13 away kit. But there are thousands of different nice kits worldwide.
    Like Sporting's away kit this year (all of them actually)<3 Atleti's kit looks nice too. You do have one to wear on matchdays don't you?

228188 <- This will be the correct number once the doublepost above is deleted.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • The Pirulo kit? Hated it, yes, but in a hilarious way. I hate this year's first choice more though- horizontal stripes? What in the?

Yeah, we have a first choice kit, this one. It's nice, but I liked it more when it had some blue lines around the neck, like this year's Sporting Gijón's.

Also I don't habve problems with the colour orange, but with the people wearing orange in a certain internet forum. cough cough wheeze wheeze

Yukari

Okay I'm sure that's a joke now but I don't get it.

I reported that double post a while back hopefully it'll get deleted soon.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Which hilarious way? I can't get anything through that picture alone :P

I was asking if YOU yourself had such a kit, either this year's or an older one :D
    Yeah this year's kit of Barça's is quite wtf. Not as bad as Bilbao's in 2004 though. Looked like they spilt ketchup all over it.

You were known as that orange wearing guy once, so I reckon you don't :P

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Which hilarious way? I can't get anything through that picture alone :P

I was asking if YOU yourself had such a kit, either this year's or an older one :D
    Yeah this year's kit of Barça's is quite wtf. Not as bad as Bilbao's in 2004 though. Looked like they spilt ketchup all over it.

You were known as that orange wearing guy once, so I reckon you don't :P

All that year, that shirt was called "the Pirulo kit", and they lost/drew many games wearing it, so it became a bit of a meme.

And no, the only football shirt I own is a 2010 Spain one, for obvious reasons :P Wouldn't mind adding an Atleti one but alas.

And yeah, sticky, nothing wrong with gold supporters.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I can imagine Messi eating that stuff all the time. That's why he kept throwing up during matches. :P
    You never got one? Not even when you were champions two years ago? Tsk tsk. Shame on you.

Gold is really pricey stuff.
    And makes for excellent mirrors. And conducting contacts. Great in physics/chemistry because it is one of the least reactive elements.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back