• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen That magical moment..

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    xDDD when my friend first told me i was like all what? i didnt believe him so i looked it up on google AND IT WAS EVERYWHERE.

i was literalty bouncing off of walls and i went and told my dad and he said whats that? what are you talking about?

xD and i told all my friends at school last month and they didnt believe me so we looked it up and THEY went bouncing off of walls xDDDDD I believe that heartgold and soulsilver is a HUGH tunaround for pokemon

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I was surprised but at the same time I wasn't since I always suspected it lol

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    It was one of those things that I expected but couldn't believe when I first saw it. I remember I couldn't wait for the next couple of Pokemon Sundays each week after the games were announced. I love it when new Pokemon games are announced, it's almost better than Christmas. :3

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    It was one of those things that I expected but couldn't believe when I first saw it. I remember I couldn't wait for the next couple of Pokemon Sundays each week after the games were announced. I love it when new Pokemon games are announced, it's almost better than Christmas. :3

I agree with the above statment

SSLaertes

Stealthy Strategist
    Years
    Haha, I was so excited when i got word of the re-releases of Gold and Silver. It was coming with FireRed and LeafGreen already out there. It makes me remember the time I spent back when the originals just came out, being a little elementary kid playing. ITS A MUST HAVE!

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    I screamed for like 3 hours. And when I went to school I showed all my friends.
    We screamed for about another 6 hours.
    Can't wait until Monday to show them I have it. >D

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2009
    I was soo excited lol i absolutely love pokemon, i just wish they'd release a pokemon yellow for the DS :)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I wasn't that excited. I realized they just made these for the kids who didn't get to experience S/G/Cr, and to keep the rest of us busy while they figure out what the hell they are going to do for the 5th Gen.

Back