• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen That magical moment..

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    My eyes widened and a grin broke across my face. Would have expressed it more powerfully, but the thinness of the walls in my neighbourhood would have meant families two houses away in every direction would have heard me.

Also, I was glad because it was the first time I found out about a new game before my cousin XD.

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
  • Umm...I was really excited, and I told my friends. When I found out that your pokemon could follow you, I think I started screaming, and my mom asked me if I was ok (lol)! I was hyperventilating, too. And I exploded. And money rained down from the sky.

Years
  • Lol I got so excited when I first saw the Coro coro scans. (The first character I saw was the new girl.) I got even more excited when I found out any Pokemon can follow you. I was flipping out! I thought it was the best thing ever! When I first knew about the names, I thought they were lovely. I love the logos. The Heart looked pretty and the Soul looked cool. (I can still remember getting excited over catching a Magikarp in the original Gold version.) No other game can get me this excited. XD Thanks Nintendo/Game Freak! ^_^

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
  • Well, seeing as gen II is my least favourite, I wasn't 'overcome with happiness' so to speak, but I am quite excited to get it. They always introduce different things into the new games and i love all the games regardless :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Well, seeing as gen II is my least favourite, I wasn't 'overcome with happiness' so to speak, but I am quite excited to get it. They always introduce different things into the new games and i love all the games regardless :)

How could it be your least favorite?

Oh well.

Continuing from were I left off a while ago.

I then found out the names and thought they were horrible, but then after a week or so I thought those names were just perfect for the remakes.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I was like "Squee!" And if you know me, you know I don't squee very much, if at all. When Sparkling Dragon squees, something REALLY awesome has just happened XD. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo psyched about these remakes!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • How could it be your least favorite?

Oh well.

Continuing from were I left off a while ago.

I then found out the names and thought they were horrible, but then after a week or so I thought those names were just perfect for the remakes.

I admit, at first when I found out about the news and heard the game titles I wasn't so appealed by it all. I might have had higher levels of excitment if it were something a bit more, but then I started to understand the concept of how it made a relation to the game. So, about after a day or so excitement and joy was back and I just didn't care about the titles. The games were finally being remade, what else more could I want and what else could make a fan so happy.

The joy and dancing was back. Also, the reply of music came in for a moment and slight day dreaming of the future Johto team. I thought a lot the moment I heard the news too, so it was a nice feeling.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • I was too excited to do anything. Though I remember my friends asking me what happened because I had a huge grin on my face the rest of that day. My only thought was to travel johto once again with my beloved Quilava, Pichu, Umbreon and Togetic, but this time in full color and amazing graphics.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2009
    i was really excited. Gold and silver to me were great pokemon games, and HS/GG will be incredible.
    10 years since gold and silver and we finally get the news of these games being remade! I can't wait for them to come out

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I blew up. With excitement. No, actually, I checked everywhere and it was confirmed, then I didn't believe them, then I..... blew up.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • As soon as I heard about the news, I dropped my WiiMote (was playing Super Mario Galaxy), quietly went outside, started randomly screaming, and went to do a 3-hour run to about 20 miles from home while STILL randomly screaming. Once I got tired, I took a bus ride home, and mom got a bit upset at me, but it was worth it.

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • I kinda just let it sink in for a few minuites, then did my happy dance, the told everyone I knew about it on msn :D:D

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • First I was like this...

O.O

Then I shrugged off the surprise and researched it a bit more, and now I'm not as surprised, or as excited over it as I was over SSBB.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • I didn't find out soon enough.
    Then I got excited seeing videos and pictures about it.
    Excitement is bubbling up in my stomach.
    I'm getting both ^_^

Back