• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen That magical moment..

Years
  • I kinda just shrugged it off, there was a skip in my heartbeat and I kinda just stared at my screen for a while, but other then that, meh. I am excited though, I LOVE Pokemon Silver, fave Pokemon game. =]

~Ryu

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
  • I was still my normal self upon the announcment. I might have rolled my eyes and said "So let the speculation begin." and checked out a few sites to prove it was real.

I was happy. But I find that this game won't satisfy my nostalgia. I mean, it is a different generation, so it won't be anything worth getting excited for. If I want nostalgia, I will simply pull out my Crystal and play it. (;

Reactions: Guy

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I compare it to when Sonic was revealed to be in Super Smash Bros Brawl. My heart just started racing, and I felt like I had to talk to everyone I knew about it.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Smiled, then ran out of the house screaming "GSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGS!!!!"

NU RLY.

then I announced it to everyone on my msn list.

___

Man. I've never been this happy about a game since Sonic Gems Collection!

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    at first i was like :yeah sure its proberly fake.
    then when i found out it was real.I was like unconcsious. My spirit had gone up to the sky screaming FINALLY!

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • I wasn't really surprised. I mean...I had been talking about it for the previous month before, so I wasn't like freaking out and running around my house.

That doesn't mean I'm not excited for it or anything...I can't wait to get my hands on HeartGold.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • I was first like "OMG, really?" Then after getting confirmation from some reliable sources, I went and Facebooked and IMed all I knew.

I remember my status update was "is pleasantly surprised that Pokemon Gold and Silver are being remade"

Scarface

Poor quality pictures FTW!
    Years
  • When I found out I sneezed orange juice, but that was my brother's fault. Anyway, I cheered so loud my dog started howling!

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Ib was among one of the first people to find out

Bulbapedia 'Major pokemon game to be anounced this month"

Bulbapedia "Gen 2 remakes confirmed!!!"

Me and my bro started screaming and jumping for joy!!!

"this is what fans have been waiting 5 years for"
    -Pokedude45

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I punched the air and said to myself with satisfaction: "well, finally." I'd seen it coming for a while, but the confirmation was the crowning moment.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I said "Oh. Cool" and then moved on with my life. Although, I think about it often, and I am slightly excited. But I have no time to be excited over this, as all my excitement must go to the London Cosplay Expo.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    At first, I was very happy, then I realized it'd be about six months until they were even released in Japan.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • I jumped for joy, then was let down so harshly after seeing images and videos, they have ruined it for the MOST part, but some aspects are nice.

キラキラ

KiraKira
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    I was expecting a remake, but not at the time.
    I just randomly went to check Bulbapedia for some reason and I saw information about new games.
    I was so excited when I found out they were the Johto remakes.

Back