• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That one pokemon...

Paxy

Aimless Wanderer
Years
  • What is that pokemon that always seems to escape your memory? The one that you never can remember, y'know. Like, in my case, Chatot.

(Please answer only if you DO remember this pokemon. Since it is the one you forget, please do not feel bad if you can't remember it. Please do not answer with, "Y'know...DAH I CAN'T REMEMBER" or the like.)

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • I couldn't remember Buizel the other day, if that counts. And Wynatt sometime last week.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Froslass and Pineco. I was actually pondering on what evolved into Foretress. Froslass is just a forgettable pokemon for me xDD

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Here's a story for you:

I have this poster with the 493 Pokemon on it, and last night, just to test my memory, I went through it and named every Pokemon on there.

Well, I managed it - apart from Monferno. I looked at Chimchar, I looked at Infernape, but for the life of me, I could not think of the name Monferno!

After a brief panic and the idea to try and find my laptop, it came to me. I breathed a sigh of relief... and continued to imminent success. :D

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I don't really forget any Pokemon's names, but I can forget their appearances sometimes...example: I kept trying to imagine Sentret in my head the other day and for some reason I kept getting a brown furred Azumarill with a flat tail.....wierd

Paxy

Aimless Wanderer
    Years
  • Froslass and Pineco. I was actually pondering on what evolved into Foretress. Froslass is just a forgettable pokemon for me xDD
    Haha, Pineco is another one. Caterpie used to be one, but strangely I suddenly have been remembering him lately. I guess it's the Soul Silver excitement.

Here's a story for you:

I have this poster with the 493 Pokemon on it, and last night, just to test my memory, I went through it and named every Pokemon on there.

Well, I managed it - apart from Monferno. I looked at Chimchar, I looked at Infernape, but for the life of me, I could not think of the name Monferno!

After a brief panic and the idea to try and find my laptop, it came to me. I breathed a sigh of relief... and continued to imminent success. :D
    That happened to me a while ago, actually

Last edited:

JaggedMan

The Cheese Pokemon!
    Years
  • seedot, can never remember that pokemon, pineco as well i couldn't remember. And snubbull is another one that I don't pay attention to as much, or at all, :/.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Here's a story for you:

I wants that poster!! Good job though!! :P

Snubull is one for sure. Since I had forgotten about it until I read it. :P The Bellsprout line for sure, Finneon and Lumineon as well. There's probably more that I...just can't remember. :P Teehee. :P

Kingler should make more appearances too. =D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Dunsparce, the pokemon so forgettable that everyone knows who he is.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • ^^^

Super Agree! I love Dunsparce though, and in my opinion he should've been ground type.

I have a hugely hard time with Gen IV Pokemon, and I had very little time to remember all of them... I sometimes have a hard time with Snorunt, and Metang. Other than that I can remember most Pokemon, not necessarily in order but...

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Just looked at a picture of all the pokemon and as soon as I saw Huntail and Gorebyss, and they just did not click at all, weird.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    It used to be Lumineon, until they had it show up in every dang place you can fish in with a Super Rod in Platinum -_-

I guess the most forgettable are probably Anorith and Armaldo for me. They never really stood out, and just seemed like Kabuto and Kabutops all over again. At least Lileep and Cradily looked pretty doofy lol

Ayselipera

Qwilfish is one that always escapes my mind. I feel like it got brushed under the rug for good.

Back