• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That person is on PC!!

Years
  • I'd find out their username, create and alt account and then send them a PM describing what they look like at that moment in time and advise them to start running.

Unless they were cute or someone I recognised, then I'd just go over and say "Excuse me, but you're x on PokeCommunity right? I'm Hybrid Trainer, nice to meet you."

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I'd be really excited! But I won't directly approach them (seeing that I'm quite a shy person in real life). I would try to glance over at the person's screen to catch that person's username. If I manage to see it, I'll go to that person's profile and leave a VM, saying "Hey, I don't know you, but I was just walking past you and happened to see your username. I think we're sitting in the same room. You're at (gives location of where the person's sitting) right? :P", and then see how things go from there.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Might as well say hi! It might be a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I might as well the chance to get to know who they are! :3 We might become PC buddies, who knows~!

Back