• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen That Poke-God

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnHoly

The Invincible
Years
  • Maybe Multi-type is when after Aruseus attacks it changes type to the same type as its attack.

sounds like a good theory

i would like to have a match agaisnt the poke god - it would be onw hell of a challenge i doubt a team of ledgendaries could fight it evenly

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Wow simply wow ifit isent in game avalable and only at nintendo events I am going to do all I can to get it and probably multiples of it if I can

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    i think it's hair reminds me of diaruga,
    the golden wheel reminds me of a golden chariot,
    and the hooves remind me of stantler.

i believe Mult-Type will allow it to recieve a STABonus on every move (just guessing)

and yeah, wobbuffet might just kill this....

I agree, though I still think it's pretty cool.

Typhoon XV

Servant of Khaine
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    I'd be happy if it wasn't an event Pokemon. Event Pokemon are usually small.

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
  • Multi type, there are 16 plates one for each type except normal.
    If you give Areseus a plate to hold it becomes that type.
    Pure flying type FTW

Infinity

Myth Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2007
    Yeah, it seems pretty cool, I do think we are overexaggerating it though. Remember what Soul Dew does for Lati@s. i can't be bothered to look at their base stats at this moment, but with Soul Dew Lati@s has around the same stats. Remember that Aurseus is balanced, meaning that it does not have a stat that is around 400 that is not HP, unlike the other 680s (by the third gen anyway). I'm curious to see how the Uber metagame treats it though.

I can't wait to anthroize it either.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • If you can get it in the USA versions I'm going to keep playing through a second version so I can have 17 of them, one of each type. That's a very long term goal... *laughs* Like after we get the game in the USA. :D

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I agree, he does remind me of stantler.
    Odly enough, like the one trinaer in Fuschia City's Pokemon Centre, no one pokemon is the trongest. At first i alguhed at that, but now "I SEE THE LIGHT!!" lmfao well ye my point is... Articuno with mind reader+Sheer cold DUH! .. soo yeee.. lol any single pkmn could take it down, but it would definately take soe planning, and if i ever faced it i wuld be so effin ahppy, be an honour to get my ass-wiped..lfmao.. or to ass-wipe a "ultimate' pkmn. And even so.. the plates, it can then only be 1 type, meaning that u prob have a edged pkmn somewhere in ur team. SO like i said before, no single pkmn is the strongest.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • I don't think you are allowed to say the a* word, Killer-Swift.

Anyways, it looks hilarious. It does. It doesn't remind me of stantler, but it does remind me that sadly, Pokemon is no longer what it was. It wasn't simple, with simple looking Pokemon, simple plotline, not anymore.

But I think that Aruseus is a bit unfair. It has the highest stats, totally unpredictable, and it'll be a major MAJOR pain in the neck if it's beyond Lv. 60.
    I will scream when that happens.

But I'll get it anyways *LOL*

From
    ~TheRoad

EDIT: Apparently, when you complete the National Dex (besides the special event Pokemon, duh) Prof. Oak will give an item that activates a rock. A special rock. Seriously. Then, when you get the rock, you can get Aruseus. LOL, I say, LOL.

EDIT2: In case everyone wants to know what Aruseus looks like with plates on, https://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/aruseus.shtml
    is your answer.

Last edited:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Well we werent talking about unfairness involving types, although the Dark/Ghost combo has no weaknesses, it is an interesting concept whether or not types affect what moves it can learn

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
  • True, but let's say another trainer fought you before. If your team happens to have any weaknesses, they can just make their Pokemon into whatever type is the strongest against yours.

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    lolliek uno wot im goin 2 do yeh.

I'm going to get it. I'm going to store it in my Ledgendary Box in the PokePC and never use it. It will also be accompanied by Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Superduperegi and other Legendaries.

My PokeTeams usually only consist of normal Pokemon. But I'll use from time to time, Ho-oh and Lugia and Celebi. *huggles Gameshark*

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
  • Killer-Swift is right,their is not a single pokemon that unbeatable.
    NO WAY AM LETTING THAT POKEMON BEAT MY TEAM OF WATER TYPE AND I HAVE NEVER LOST A BATTLE IN MYLIFE,I HAVE 21 WINS ON MY TRAINER CARD AND THERE ALL DIFFERENT POEPLE!!!(MEWTWO IS STILL THE KING OF Legendaries)

Last edited:

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
  • It looks like a Ghost Absol to me. Anyways, it IS the Creation Pokemon. And there's no way that Nintendo is going to let such a powerful, type-changing Pokemon be easy to get. AND, if someone had every plate, and knew your team, they could change Aruseus's type to one that is resistant to your attacks. And I've heard that it was only found because some person hacked the game. 'Course, I could be wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back