• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen That Poke-God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • They probably won't make it that hard to get. I know it's powerful and all, but why make it such a pain to get it. Codes have already been made and stuff, so if it's that impossible then I'll just resort to codes.

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Whoa...O.O /is in awe/

Right! I have a new goal in life! I'm going to beat that thing, fully EV-trained, at lvl100, and with a killer moveset, using a...level5 magicarp! Whoo!

/runs off to achieve goal/

/a group of people in white uniforms chase after her, waving straight jackets/

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Killer-Swift is right,their is not a single pokemon that unbeatable.
    NO WAY AM LETTING THAT POKEMON BEAT MY TEAM OF WATER TYPE AND I HAVE NEVER LOST A BATTLE IN MYLIFE,I HAVE 21 WIN ON MY TRAINER CARD AND THERE ALL DIFFERET POEPLE!!!(MEWTWO IS STILL THE KING OF Legendaries)
    No wonder you have 21 wins if you're using cheaty Pokémon like Mewtwo.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • The plates for Arseus changes it's type, so you could give it a poison tile and it would be a poison type, etc. Also has a 100 physical base power move which matches your tile's current type.

Knock Off + Fighting move for the win.

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
  • No wonder you have 21 wins if you're using cheaty Pokémon like Mewtwo.

oi!!! dingbat what ever your name is.don`t you get the meaning of a water trainer?!!!
    (i don`t using legendary,i have not even got one at lvl100 not even my mewtwo)i just think mewtwo is the best out of the legendarys,if you don`t think SO THEN THAT YOU.and also the first 151 pokemon are the best so far.

Last edited:

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    well it seems you can use the yobu berry, which helps protect against fighting-type moves.
    if arseus uses this berry, he will remain normal-type and gain protection against his only weakness: fighting.
    so... yeah.

on the other hand, i don't know how well these berries work, like you
    recieve 90% of the damage, or
    recieve 50% of the damage, so
    it depends. but still, nice combo...

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • Whoa...O.O /is in awe/

Right! I have a new goal in life! I'm going to beat that thing, fully EV-trained, at lvl100, and with a killer moveset, using a...level5 magicarp! Whoo!

/runs off to achieve goal/

/a group of people in white uniforms chase after her, waving straight jackets/

lol

there will, one day, be a day where we'll all end up in mental institutes because of this thing.

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    Maybe Multi-type is when after Aruseus attacks it changes type to the same type as its attack.

his ability multitype, adds up with his item. he can hold plates, one plate per type, and he becomes the type same to the plate he holds, so he's only one type at the time, and giving him weaknesses.

he can't hold any other items, or else he will be the normal type. in serebii there are all his forms and the plates.

he is non event, you get a item to release him when you have completed the natdex, according to serebii.

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    Mew should be the poke-god :p Not some pokemon no-ones every heard of, or has never been in a anime episode or movie, unless he has?

Celebi-

erroll

Rogue Monkey
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2006
    could somebody put a pic of arseus up? i want to see what he looks like

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    aruseus will certainly be hard to beat, but is not indestructible. he has the problem that he can't carry other items as the plates, or else he will have the normal type. so no leftovers, berry's and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2012
    I hope he is un catchable but temporarlely in your party so that he is in your pokedex.

catch rate= 3

owned nubs!

Last edited:

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    I sure hope it's not an event pokemon. It better not be or i wont be able to get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back