• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's So Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • Have you guys seen that Dsiney Channel show, That's So Raven?

*turns head*

::VISION::

*turns head*

Woah, I have a feeling you have. I like that show. It makes me laugh when I am sad, and even though it's not realistic, it's pretty cool for teens, too.

If you haven't seen the show, starring Raven, Orlando Brown, and Anneliese van der Pol, here's a generalization: A girl, Raven, has physic powers, and through-out the show she has about 2-3 visions about what is going to happen. She, and her two best friends, Eddie and Chelsea, go to school together, and often get caught in mischievous situations, thanks to Raven's visions that she interpurets wrong.

It's a good show for all ages really, and I reccomend watching it, especially if you need a good laugh.

Does anybody watch it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Yes, I think that show is pretty cool.
    It's really funny though!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I've heard of it but never watched it...it sounds like a cross between Lizzie McGuire, The Proud Family, and that one other disney show from a long time ago about the teen paranormal investigator girl o_O;;

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Um, it's similar to Lizzie [not as cheesy, just the set-up of the show, like their friends, and siblings and family] and kind of similar to the Proud Family, since both of the shows are set in California, and both the dads are cooks, somewhat...

I think that Raven is better than both of those shows.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • I dont like that show. Or Lizzie Mcgwire. No offence people they just seem too girlish for me. And I dispise Hilary Duff.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • hmm...Your opinion. I happen to think Pokemon is a mediocre show nowadays, but again, my opinion...

I think Raven is not too girlish, a lot of the boys in my school watch it (for Raven's body, I believe, but either way...).

I enjoyed the episode today. It was so touching... ::TEAR::

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I like both the show and Raven ^_~

I am waiting for the Psychic Summer thing! New episodes and stuff like that. It's time Raven got the spotlight instead of that cancelled Lizzie show.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I like both the show and Raven ^_~

I am waiting for the Psychic Summer thing! New episodes and stuff like that. It's time Raven got the spotlight instead of that cancelled Lizzie show.
    Lizzie actually wasn't canncelled it ended most Disney shows end with a movie, also all disney shows get only 60-somthing episodes, But i like this show it is pretty good although it's not somthing I would want to watch all day ^^;;.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I know it wasn't cancelled I just like to say that. Disnye's production thing only allwos 65 episodes per show. That's so stupid!!! I hope they have an exception for Raven.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Some of the episodes are girly. I'll watch it if I cant find the remote but I wouldn't be caught watching it if I had the remote.

Raven is like that. I think she got a nice body. Too bad I can't same the same 4 Lizzie.

nicolelh11

Aelita
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I like both the show and Raven ^_~

I hope they have the Psychic Summer thing to. It's going to be very cool. I think Raven is cool. I like the episode when she modeling for that lady. The lady wouldn't let her because she big and not the right size. But she did anyway to show that lady that it doesn't matter what size you are. I really liked that episode because she stuck up for girl of all sizes and I like her for that. And i also like the episode when Raven pretending to be a yoga instructer to meet her favorite singer.

Raven Rocks​
    :cool:

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Yea Raven Symone is good, and a good singer, she sung Grazing in the Grass for Lion King 3! Shes a great actress becasue of the way she uises facial expresions. TSR is coolies!

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • It is a good show..But some episodes were like "Raven acts alot better on The Cosby Show"...So everyone watched that..XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • My aunt was telling me the other day that I shouldn't get into the show, since it deals with psychic stuff. She says it has to do with evil if you believe in the bible.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Well, according to the bible, if you make a prediction, and it comes true, that is the work of the devil, because only GOD is supposed to know the future.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Raven is not evil! And if god new the future, why couldnt he warn us about soem sutff? I love god and all....but he could give us a hint, a letter:

Hi, just dropped in to say: this event will happen so stop it.
    God

Thats all XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back