• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The 2 new Eevee Evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
  • I personally think their names should be changed to Glacia = Glaceon and Leafia = Leafeon. Also, I like Leafia/Leafeon better just because Glacia/Glaceon looks more girlish.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • I'm not too crazy about the new Eeveelutions, but they're alright. It's mostly all the other evos/prevos that they came up with that really irks me. (They're running out of ideas, seriously)

But one question I would like to raise is that Eevee now has no less than SEVEN evolutions. Do you think that they're going to be going through the entire roster?

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • Well they did say that Evees genetic make up was really unstable so i guess they took an old idea and ran with it. I mean if you were working at Game Freak wouldn't you do something like this?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2007
    They're okay.

I really hate Leafia's head because it looks like my three year old sister took some leaves and glued them to a piece of paper, later drawing a face on it.

With Glacia, I see no correlation to ice whatsoever except for it being a pale blue color. They could have done a better design, and I think the hair-whatever (extending from above the eyes) is just wierd.

Name for Leafia: Chloreon (from Chlorophyll)?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    I'm not quite as fond of Glacia as I am of Leafia, but that might be because of the fact that I've been wanting a grass eeveelution since the original trio of eeveelutions. So this is a nice addition, I suppose.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • As much as I love Glacia and Leafia, I've got to say that enough is enough for the Eeveelutions. And besides, I can't see much more they can do as far as Eeveelutions go.

Prince Roserade

De LichtBloem
    Years
  • I don't see the problem with Eevee having more evolutions.

Personally, I think Glacia and Leafia are a sucess. They look great and I love their stats. I like Leafia more because it's more interesting, both in ability and moves/stats. You see, Leafia is one of the few Grass types that can be physical. :D

If they make more Eeveelutions, I certainly won't give a dæmn, XD. I'll either like 'em or dislike 'em, and to this day there hasn't been any Eeveelutions I dislike.

Hippo

Cookie MOnster
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2007
    Ugh, i hate these pokes.
    Eevee was done with.
    It had 3 forms when it started. Great, 3 forms, 3 of the 4 stones (Leaf stone wasn't used :\) and it was all good. They all had things around their neck when they evolved. They looked good and flowed. It was new, one pokemon evolved into 3 different ones. And you picked one because there were no eggs.

G/S came. Two new evolutions. Great, its Umbreon and Espeon, they go with Night/Day, added with G/S and fill out the Eevee thing. They fit in.

R/S, nothing. Eevee didn't make it into the main pokedex even.

D/P... two new ones? Nah... Grass + Ice... they don't fit together. Psy/Dark were opposites, the originals fit together being original and evolving with stones.
    Grass has a stone, but you have to level it up in a place? Nah. Doesn't work IMO.

They're just dumb. Eevee was great before hand, with 5. It worked. 3 was terrific, it worked well with stones, then time and day with Umb/Esp, now its just crappy IMO.

I don't like either of them...

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • finally, normal type. we need one. now. and it needs to be awesome, with both high attack and special attack and speed. i always thought it'd be awesome if you could use the everstone on eevee, and though it's effect is to make it NOT evolve, eevee reacts different to it, and we get eeveeon.

lmao, you do know evee is the Normal type of the evo series right? XD

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I was hoping it would be freon -.-
    And it make the third(or fourth) gen eeveelutions is the strangest naming afterall
    It just romanized their japanese name

Jackson148

Hardcore & Unorthodox
    Years
  • The new eeveelutions look great, although I feel Leafeon should have came earlier (as well as a better name) and Glaceon is fine with me, I like the name, method of evolution, look, and release date.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I like how Leafeon looks better than Glaceon
    Glaceon looks a lot more girly

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • woah what will they think off next
    didn't you notice all?
    every generation has its own evo sequence
    Stone-1st gen
    Happiness-2nd Gen
    lvl up in certain places-4th gen
    maybe 5th gen
    Rockeon-trade
    Grodeon-trade
    ---or---
    dragoneon-tradw w/ item
    insecteon-trade w/ item
    ----or---
    steeleon-lvl known iron defence
    haunteon-lvl known shadowball
    ----or----
    toxiceon-lvl 15 male
    aireon-lvl 15 female
    -----or-----
    karateon-maxed toughness
    MAYBE

Last edited:

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
  • I like how Leafeon looks better than Glaceon
    Glaceon looks a lot more girly

Wow! I just started developing my "Eeveelution Team".
    First one I evolved was Leafeon.

Just this afternoon I was thinking, "Leafeon is kinda...girly looking."
    Now I hear Glaceon is a lot more girly!

I might have to abandon this hole Eevelution thing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back