• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The 3rd installment Thread!

Do want a 3rd installment for the 4th-Generation?

• Yes I do bring it on!

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • No it would be a waste of time!

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Not really bothered about what Nintendo do!

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Yea, there's been a lot of threads like this. There's even one that is still active, strangely enough. o.O Edit: Eh, can't find that link anymore. XD But yea, there are a lot of threads like this.

Though since you are technically asking a different question, this might not be locked...I dunno.

At any rate, I say they should of course have a 3rd installment. And I'll agree with Opal, though I don't like that Giratina is so ugly, yet represents my birthstone. >.> Fire Opal...don't like the sound of that.

same birthstone as me!lol mines on the second of Oct.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • Of course. The 3rd of the series seems to always be the best in Pokemon, it's a trend that they have had for every gen.

And of course, G/S remakes MUST follow, just to be like 3rd gen. Right?

That's true! I think they'd name it Pokemon Topaz and the Pokemon on the cover would be Arceus. About the G/S/C remake, I think that they will give that Zel guy a job at Nintendo just to gain the rights to sell ShinyGold.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Battle Area place should get some kind of tournament (like the Battle Dome or was it arena, no i'm pretty sure Dome, with the weird pink wing things on) only one upgrade, not like the Battle Frontier. Just something you can rotate between.

And yes they definatley should make a third game. I'm very interested in what they will do (old Chateau anyone) but I'm just as intrigued at what they're going to do to improve G/S. The Battle Tower if I remember correctly, wasn't issued until Crystal.

Maybe Red will get a gang or better yet speak.

Okay off topic but they should definately make a third installment.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    They'll probably have a third installment as that will give Nintendo the chance to milk out more moeny out of their customers. The game's name will most likely be Pokémon Girasol or Opal because I doubt many young kids (who Pokémon is aimed at in the first place) know what a girasol is.
    There's one problem: It WILL feature Giratina, if there is a third game. But have anyone noticed Giratina isn't in the Sinnoh Dex? So there are some possibilities:
    *The story is a mix of Dialga/Palkia but doesn't involve Giratina.
    *The story involves Giratina, but doesn't mean you see or battle it before getting the National Dex.
    *The story continues after getting the National Dex.
    *There is NO third game.

If there are G/S remakes, they'll come probably before the 3rd Sinnoh game, so if we see it first, we can lower our hopes.
    I think a combination of the second and third theories is the most likely one. However, they could always edit the Sinnoh dex so Giratina is in it, making it possible to get it before the Pokémon league. Hopefully you'll also be able to catch both Dialga and Palkia in the game like you were able to catch both Groudon and Kyogre in Emerald.

Back