• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If I *was* like her I doubt Sawah'd stick around. XP

And does everyone like our new titles? They're pretty~

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • a1337a said:
    Dakota feels the need to be mean, because he doesn't get to have Abby the way I do :P
    Anyway..I'm...a little drunk, so I'm gonna totter off to beddy-bye land.
    Baaai

I'm kicked out of the "club" then?

*walks off*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • BladeForever said:
    No the door is to the right Dakota.. >_< Just letting you know the one to the left is where a1337a is, and we both know she hates you. *ahem* Nah stay with the club... we need more to talk about.

~Blade~

LOL! I can't begin to explain how many things are ironic with that statement...

heh, oh thats funny...your a good man Bladeforever

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Blue Jasmine said:
    Thank you very much,Sawah.(Can I call you Sawah?) I'll edit my signature.

I speak for Sawah when I say this, but of course you can call her that. I wouldent see why she would allow everyone else to use Sawah but not you. ^_^ Enjoy yourself, avoid Dakota, and relax.

~Blade~

Last edited:

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • BladeForever said:
    I speak for Sawah when I say this, but of course you can call her that. I wouldent see why she would allow everyone else to use Sawah but not you. ^_^ Enjoy yourself, avoid Dakota, and relax.

~Blade~
    Thank you for welcome,Blade. And I'll call her Sawah. Thannk you again.

aaaaaa

Yeah, everyone's allowed to call me Sawah. I've actually pondered a few times getting my name legally changed to Sawah. Maybe before I marry Abby, when we're sorting out stuff down at the BD&M, I'll have my name changed from Sarah Klozsko to Sawah Klozsko. Yesh, that sounds like a GOOD idea <3

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • where art thou teh partay? I came here to partay, and this is how I get welcomed as a guest? -_- Hehe, come on peeps, what's up with the inactivity of the club? (I can think of many reasons why it may be this way, but w/e o.O)

~Blade~

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It would be a good idea, Sawah! She already has everyone around her call her that, and it's good conversation material. "Hi, my name's Sawah!"

She has the cutest voice when she says it~ <3

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    It would be a good idea, Sawah! She already has everyone around her call her that, and it?s good conversation material. ?Hi, my name?s Sawah!?

She has the cutest voice when she says it~ <3

Hmm I prefer Sarah...but Sawah is kind of cute. xD Remember that'll be on your passport and credit cards and driver's license though.

I thought the name change was a long process and you have to go before a judge in court stating why you want to change your name. (In the US at least)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back