• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaaaa

Though if we ever end up with a banner, you may want to show that to show how much you <3 us

aaaaaa

More than that, you gotta respect that she'd get in big crap with her Mother if she posted pictures online.
    Worst case scenario, we'll post lots of pictures when she arrives here to visit near year <3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • a1337a said:
    More than that, you gotta respect that she'd get in big crap with her Mother if she posted pictures online.
    Worst case scenario, we'll post lots of pictures when she arrives here to visit near year <3
    Worst case scenario because of her mother or because we'd have to wait that long?

But yeah...I can understand that. That's how my mom would react. However, I think I might accidently end up in a picture next year.

How big of a banner are we looking at here?

aaaaaa

Cause of the wait XP if she doesn't share anything before then, you'll all get to see those.
    But I don't think she can last that long without sneaking a picture out to the masses, even as a PC avatar XD

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • OMG IM SO GLAD I DIDNT MISS THIS :)

im like SO JOINING! hehehe i havent had time but yeah ill join ;)

aaaaaa

Yay, welcome aboard, Anna ^_^ Tig'll have to add you to the list XP

You too, Blaze! Yaay

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Yay! *jumps around all hyper like* This is gonna be fun! w00t w00t! *plays FireRed* o.o' I should catch pokemon and name them after you guys, lol *names her pokemon after super cool people*

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Okay people. Until someone creates a banner...I've created a little message for you guys to use. Just copy and paste the code into your signature but remove the asterisks. I have Sawah's approval on this, by the way. LOL

[*center][*size=1][*color=FF00FF]Member of the [/color][*url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19779][*color=CC99FF]Abby[/color][*color=FF00FF] X [/color][*color=F466BA]Sawah[/color][*color=FF00FF] Fan Club[/url]![/color][/size][/center]

EDIT: Changed code slightly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    *takes her crappy self made 'Spirited Away' banner to put the code in* Weee I gotta work on my sig some more o.o; lol

aaaaaa

Yay ^_^ I look forward to seeing that in sigs all over the forum XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021

I do want an avatar of myself someday, so people realize there's a face behind this…entity. Yesh.
    I should have came here yesterday. But I was busy. >_> Yes, busy. I'm here now though~

As for Sawah's question clear back there, I certainly didn't. There's even a thread with your name on it back in the HQ, when you were a little trouble maker. And I'm an adminly person, certainly quite the pair. Course she knows the whole story of how well I hid my feelings, even way back when it was a little crush till it blossomed into love. <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Hahaha I got bored today during school and in big letters I wrote 'Member of the Abby X Sawah Fan Club' XD! And it's posted up on the corkboard at my bedside, w00t! *continues to play FireRed* o.o'

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Neat. XD Let us know if anyone asks about it. =3 Did you decide which Pok?mon to name after us?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Nope not yet, I do have a Clefariy I was debating weather to rename... hmm... Any pokemon you would like me to catch to name after you guys?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I will have to discuss that with Sawah as to which ones. XD Are you far enough to use the breeding center in the Sevi(?) islands? You could always put us in there. XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back