• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Like moving. >P We're figuring out where we're going to live, and it's possible we may move shortly after I arrive. The wedding will be lovely and sweet, but it's nothing we need right away to prove our love. Just being together, and witnessing how unstoppable our love is, that's all we need. So yeah, there will be a wedding once everything is settled in. And just a few more months now, until we have all kinds of stories to tell! (and some we can't tell =P)

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Like moving. >P We?re figuring out where we?re going to live, and it?s possible we may move shortly after I arrive. The wedding will be lovely and sweet, but it?s nothing we need right away to prove our love. Just being together, and witnessing how unstoppable our love is, that?s all we need. So yeah, there will be a wedding once everything is settled in. And just a few more months now, until we have all kinds of stories to tell! (and some we can?t tell =P)

Isn't it g00d to be informative about everything?(for educational reasons) ~_^ *wink* Well, I want either you or sawah to PM me the juicy details. lol.

Yes, indeed being together is the most important part. Marriage is not needed but it's something we all expect yes? ^_^ So I'm sure that will turn out just great when the time comes. I want pics of you 2 when you unite. <_< (or are you t00 ''hot'' for PC?)

~Blade~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Wait a long time before you get married so I'm old enough to ditch my parents to fly to Australia by myself so I can be there! o_O

And if not, you'd better videotape the entire thing and send everyone copies. XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Wait a long time before you get married so I'm old enough to ditch my parents to fly to Australia by myself so I can be there! o_O

And if not, you'd better videotape the entire thing and send everyone copies. XD
    Or...a webcam wedding would be interesting. Then we get to watch it all live!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That sounds just geeky enough for us to do. XD We could have an official website, and everything. Oh, and then we could sell videos on the site, afterwards! All transactions go towards the fund to move us to our little beach home~
    Donators get a t-shirt, and maybe a cel of us kissing in our wedding dressies! Hmm…

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    That sounds just geeky enough for us to do. XD We could have an official website, and everything. Oh, and then we could sell videos on the site, afterwards! All transactions go towards the fund to move us to our little beach home~
    Donators get a t-shirt, and maybe a cel of us kissing in our wedding dressies! Hmm?
    You're welcome? O_o

Why would you want a little home?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    ...little beach home.
    thats their idea of perfect lil getaway from all civilization to be together almost in heaven. then again... i wouldn't mind seeing them living in a mansion.... with a clock tower.. and sattelite's on the roof where the Main PC Server is ... and their Navi's running about everywhere...... or i gotta just stop playing MegaMan Battle Network too much.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • they're probably thinking about deleting me from pc.... i shouldnt have made up that server room......

wait u'll have to delete MaxMan in netbattle first to delete me.. him... er... account in pc..... sort of.

u cant delete me cos im a member of ur club so if u delete me u delete one of ur loyal supporters!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We're fine; I'm waiting for Sawah to wake. We've been together this entire week, except for one day her ISP cut out. ;_;

And yeah, that's highly possible! But on the bright side we could do anything we wanted to on PC, and there couldn't be much to stop us since we'd have physical access. XP

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    We?re fine; I?m waiting for Sawah to wake. We?ve been together this entire week, except for one day her ISP cut out. ;_;

And yeah, that?s highly possible! But on the bright side we could do anything we wanted to on PC, and there couldn?t be much to stop us since we?d have physical access. XP
    That's good that you two talk so much. ^^

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years

• Kairi said:
    We?re fine; I?m waiting for Sawah to wake. We?ve been together this entire week, except for one day her ISP cut out. ;_;

hate all isp's.. they cut my line a lot too... then again i dont pay them properly either ^_^;;; hey what are u guys doing on valentines day?

Kairi said:
    And yeah, that?s highly possible! But on the bright side we could do anything we wanted to on PC, and there couldn?t be much to stop us since we?d have physical access. XP

Just dont do anything to horrible to us ^_^ or else.. i'll... tell sawah ur being naughty? then again she mite be helping u turn all of PCStyles into a AbbyxSawah layout...

btw, did u get my PM abby?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ohh, Sawah and I chatted about what an AbbyxSawah style would be like, with art by the excellent Cartoon. ^_~

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Blue Jasmine said:
    Hi,Sawah,Abby and everyone. How're you today,Sawah and Abby?

They're prolly squishing out my ideas on me.... ^_^;;

Kairi said:
    Ohh, Sawah and I chatted about what an AbbyxSawah style would be like, with art by the excellent Cartoon. ^_~

Cartoon??? NOT ME??? *cry* see? they're playing with my ideas..... i better give them an evil one..

YOU'S!!!! AnS!!! why dont u decide what color would u throw at eachother when the time comes that u wanna paint ur house in the AbbyxSawah theme??

im their evilness put together in a human. ^_^;; more like evil twin.. triplet.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Kairi said:

Awww, I've never been complimented. XD;; Anyways, as I said before. It should be ready before valentine's. XD I just need to get the coloring finished. :3

I suck at drawing crap but meh. XD I'm so happy you liked it.

Lancelite said:
    Cartoon??? NOT ME??? *cry* see? they're playing with my ideas..... i better give them an evil one..
    Yesh, by me! >D And erm. I got nothing to say XD;

*dies*

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    Yesh, by me! >D And erm. I got nothing to say XD;

*dies*

its good that u died cos i woulve killed u anyway... i wanna do a layout too but i have NO idea what that includes.. ^_^;; then again i edited the midnight misty layout for my site....

i got a new topic!!! what would u like to see on the AbbyxSawah PCStyle's main banner? id like to see a pic of both of them in HI-RES NO FUZZYNESS. background prolly something like... something bright.... just put a look of greenfield city from Pokemon3 for bg....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back