• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Adept Alliance

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
Years
  • Bleh O~o i am starting remember why Nu is Nu no one ever trains NU pokes.....Sept me :/

Good point. I like NU/UU. Makes things a bit different and challenging. Gets boring after a while with the same pkmn, strategies...a pain.

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
  • Yeah...rather funny actually. First SD, then Me, and then Valen. Wouldn't be shocked if the rest of the crew popped up.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    holy **** and phoenix too
    now finally some challenging people
    now wheres roshi
    all though i doubt he comes back lol

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    because we havent seen these people in forever ^_-
    and its good we finally have some competition ^_-

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
  • I concur. Give me some time to get my last stuff done for graduation in college. And then I will challenge the league. Puts me out of retirement.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Sounds interesting. From all the talk here it seems that you are quite a challangers. My UU team lacks action lately, so I'll be waiting.

Back