• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Pretty sure if I didn't get a critical hit on my last move, he would have won.

lol yeah because after that outrage you used you wuldve most likely been confused but its cool ^^ GG

also aero these are my new rules, i gotta make it some what challengin

.opponet can not have two of the same items Example no two life orbs
    .one of my pokemon will be different from time to time

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    lol yeah because after that outrage you used you wuldve most likely been confused but its cool ^^ GG

also aero these are my new rules, i gotta make it some what challengin

.opponet can not have two of the same items Example no two life orbs
    .one of my pokemon will be different from time to time

Who says I didn't have Mence holding Persim Berry anyway? :P

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    lol dats smart too but i dnt think it wouldve out speeded choice scarf... or would it? lol idk... but lum berry is better it heals everything

You got me, he was Scarfed too. And I would most likely go Persim in this battle anyway, 3v2 I wanna say you would go for damage over status changers. but idk.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I only have two badges made. xD I'm making them as they're beaten, and then I'm going to improve them once we get more challengers. :/ I didn't think people thought the Wisteria Springs one actually looked good. xD I mean it's ok...but it's not good...is it?

And ckn, the changing teams is basically standard on all gym leaders. The Items Clause will be added however. ^^

3v2 destroys regular strategies as well...and that's what I was honestly going for. ^^ I'm glad it's working. xD

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    You got me, he was Scarfed too. And I would most likely go Persim in this battle anyway, 3v2 I wanna say you would go for damage over status changers. but idk.

lol yeah i knew it was scarfed when it out speeded my last pokemon... shhh dnt tell anyone

I only have two badges made. xD I'm making them as they're beaten, and then I'm going to improve them once we get more challengers. :/ I didn't think people thought the Wisteria Springs one actually looked good. xD I mean it's ok...but it's not good...is it?

And ckn, the changing teams is basically standard on all gym leaders. The Items Clause will be added however. ^^

3v2 destroys regular strategies as well...and that's what I was honestly going for. ^^ I'm glad it's working. xD

ok thank you ^^

Last edited:

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years

It doesn't look bad.

and that's why I like this League, overcoming the 3v2 is a great feeling, if you can get there that is.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    lol yeah i knew it was scarfed when it out speeded my last pokemon... shhh dnt tell anyone

ok thank you ^^

ha ha Yeah I knew you knew, I was just messing. *whispers* I won't

(I figured out that you knew when you asked for the item clause. ha ha)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    The Aero League

New Crimson City Badge! Yeah...it's still really simple but anything would look better than that mess I made earlier. xD So all those that have one it...there's like two of you, can just copy the image and put it in your sigs if you want.

EDIT: >.< Wow...it looks really similar to that Bronze League badge...I'm gonna have to change it soon again. D:

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    The Aero League

New Crimson City Badge! Yeah...it's still really simple but anything would look better than that mess I made earlier. xD So all those that have one it...there's like two of you, can just copy the image and put it in your sigs if you want.

EDIT: >.< Wow...it looks really similar to that Bronze League badge...I'm gonna have to change it soon again. D:

I would, but it won't fit. u_u

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    The Aero League

lol yeah it kinda does just think of something mistical/magical when you make it ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back