• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alexis Rhodes (from Yugioh Gx) Fan Club

Who is your favorite Yugioh Gx Character

• Jaden Yuki

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Alexis Rhodes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Syris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zade/Ryo

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Chazz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I have an idea where I will online duel people like Professor Chronos/Doctor Crowler and you will too. Can I be like Proffessor Banner. I would love to be in Obelisk Blue but Crowler/Chrono gives me the willies.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Ok but instead you can be (Proffessor: your name) in the dorm you want to be I am Proffessor: Gerardo In dorm Obolisk Blue

EDIT: actually ill be the principle of the academy

Last edited:

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    I will be in Osiris Red/Slifer Red,because I just barely passed the written exam but I am underestimated!

Makoto

Years
    sure. PM me it. I know all about this kind of stuff! I've been a Yu-Gi-Oh/YGO GX fan ever since they both started. I'll ace this thing!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    FR/LG master said:
    i'm waiting for Akio to answer my PM to duel.... any day now, Akio!
    If i wasn't on, then that means I could not duel. Anyway, I will be Proffesor Spalding. I would say Professor Chris, but that would not work. Anyway, I guess I head Ra Yellow and no one gets any promotion till they duel me or Gerardo.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Can I duel someone over PM? I got the strongest deck in my neighborhood and won in *coughcoughsecondcoughcough* place in a tournament that KBtoys did.

P.S. Did anyone see todays new eppy? That shadow guy had the Millenium Puzzle. How can that be? Doesn't Yugi have the Puzzle?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    Can I duel someone over PM? I got the strongest deck in my neighborhood and won in *coughcoughsecondcoughcough* place in a tournament that KBtoys did.

P.S. Did anyone see todays new eppy? That shadow guy had the Millenium Puzzle. How can that be? Doesn't Yugi have the Puzzle?
    First off its a fake. Titan, the guy Jaden/Judai is dueling, has a fake one that just creates elaborate illusions. Second off as a head professor, I will duel you.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Akio123 said:
    First off its a fake. Titan, the guy Jaden/Judai is dueling, has a fake one that just creates elaborate illusions. Second off as a head professor, I will duel you.

Okay, here or in a PM. I'm warning you I'm really good. I got a well balanced deck.

Wow that was a fake millenium item? okay so he really isn't a shadow duelist cause isn't Marik good now so know one has the power to send people to the shadows. ;)

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Good luck Mystic Trunks in your duel if you lose youll be either Expelled or in Slifer Red Dorm if you win Ra yellow or Obolisk Blue

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    BlastoiseB.B. said:
    Good luck Mystic Trunks in your duel if you lose youll be either Expelled or in Slifer Red Dorm if you win Ra yellow or Obolisk Blue

I don't see akio PMing me so would you duel me? Sorry for going offtopic.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    BlastoiseB.B. said:
    Ok if he doesn't pm you in ten min. ill duel you im a little busy but if he doesn't i will

Thats okay. When you feel like your ready I'll duel. So can anyone tell me what will happen after the Shadow Duelist eppy? This is a Spoiler Alert :shocked: ;)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    After an interestinf=g duel, i have to to a descision. Mystic Trunks will be in Ra yellow.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Proffessor Gerarado, do you happen to have the next applicant ready for tommarow. *hugs Queen Alexis*

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Akio123 said:
    After an interestinf=g duel, i have to to a descision. Mystic Trunks will be in Ra yellow.

No thanks, but like Yaden Yugi says it's way to fancy and lacks on cokroaches. I'll stick as being a slypher cause I still gots a lot to learn. :shocked:

Back