• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alexis Rhodes (from Yugioh Gx) Fan Club

Who is your favorite Yugioh Gx Character

• Jaden Yuki

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Alexis Rhodes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Syris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zade/Ryo

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Chazz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    BlastoiseB.B. said:
    I don't know does any member want to challenge Prof. Spalding post or pm him or me

I'll challenge him in the next two years. Oh and please I want to be a slyfer red^^ :shocked:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Okay his name is JADEN YUKI. Anyway, PM me if you wish to be ranked. Fine Mystic trunks, I guess you are in SLIFER Red.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Ok ill change it now also Spalding ( if I can call you that) Can you tell me what happened on todays eppie?

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Sure always up to new members if you want Prof. Spalding (Akio123) will rank you :D, also yeah Jordan you can be in Ra Yellow

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Akio123 said:
    Okay his name is JADEN YUKI. Anyway, PM me if you wish to be ranked. Fine Mystic trunks, I guess you are in SLIFER Red.

Yahoo!^^ Well Hey Akio, why don't you post the cards you dueled me with?
    The Alexis Rhodes (from Yugioh Gx) Fan Club
    These were mine. I can't believ I lost? These cards made me win at the tournament? :shocked:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Those are pretty cool cards oh and guys im going to make an official Alexis Fanclub Website and ill be looking for staff members! :D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Psychic Master said:
    Can I join I like Alexis too she looks like mai 2

Well when I first saw her I thought she was Kaibas sister. She has almost the same hair as seto kaiba. :shocked:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Jordan said:
    OT: Yay. Thanks. And Mystictrunks how did you ever won with those cards 0_o;;?

Don't know. It was luck. But when I won at the tournament they gave me that Shiny rare card "Negate Attack"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I thought that was Seto's daughter! XD Anyway, I will rank you when you duel me, oh and Jordan, please don't flame huis cards. They work well togther, I dueled him myself.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Akio123 said:
    I thought that was Seto's daughter! XD Anyway, I will rank you when you duel me, oh and Jordan, please don't flame huis cards. They work well togther, I dueled him myself.

May I see yours please? :D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    BlastoiseB.B. said:
    Maybe Kiaba and Serenity got together??

Oh dear, Joey Wheeler wouldn't like that? He say " Kaiba you hotshot Cheapskate! Making my sister pregnant!" :D Then Tristan and Dice boy would say "No!!!!!!!!!!!!" :shocked:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    lol :D thats true lol I can't believe my fanclub is already four pages long im so happy *CRIES*

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yay, anyway I really don't want to post my cards right now. I need to fine tune my deck.

Back