• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The All American Pokemon League (OOC + Signups)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
  • YAY, just waiting for approval.........
    Do we have a start point or do we choose somewhere and travel from that area.

Years
  • Well, anyone whos going in the group will be starting in NYC, other then that, it's up to you.

UGH I was hoping it'd be approved by now. D:

If anyone wants to claim gym leaders as NPC's, you can do that. Like, I'm claiming the leader of Boston. and probably Wyoming lol

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • If we take a gym leader do we like completely make them from scratch, or do we just take over ones that you already have made?
    Either way i'll take NY and Tennesee.

Years
  • No, you get to make them however you like :D Just keep the types the same. i tried to make the dual type's one's that are common enough (Like grass poison). So for those, use the dual types you can find, and maybe a couple pure types.

Also, I decided to take Ohio, Mississippi, and N'awlins. (Louisiana) :D

Some of the types are kinda of pushed together and might be hard to tell which type goes to which city (Especially on the east coast) So, just ask if you cant tell.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Could I have the gym leaders of California, Hawaii, and Utah?

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Michael: It's however you like. :D

@Psycho: You'll be the last one I accept :P

EDIT: For anyone going to create a gym leader!!! Don't use any legendaries. That might go without saying, probably, but I was just looking at the Dragon/flying types and there are four, one being Rayquaza... But yeah, don't use him o.o

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • Just a real quick SU, hope it's okay!

Name: Rebecca Stevens

Appearance: Rebecca has very short black hair, that has been dyed with pink streaks. She styles it with gel, so that it spikes up. She has dark brown eyes, and stands around 5'7. She has tanned skin from being outdoors, and is pretty fit from physical activity. She likes to wear a black tank-top, a gray hoodie with a cool Zekrom design on the back, and dark blue jeans. She has three earrings in each ear, and wears bright pink and black checkerboard Vans.

Personality: Rebecca is an independent girl, who plays by her own rules. She doesn't care about what other's think about her, especially her parents. She pretends to be civil with them, just so that they'll shut up, but she feels like they are holding her back. She still loves them though, they are her parents after all.

Rebecca is very social, and loves to party. However, to actually be her friend, you have to earn her trust. She knows enough about how people act, so she doesn't open herself up until she's really sure that they aren't some creeper or idiot. Her Pokemon are her best friends.

Rebecca is competitive, and always aims for the top. That's why she spends most of her time with her team, getting stronger. Not just the Pokemon, but herself as well. If her Pokemon are to be in top physical condition, her philosophy is that she should be too. Besides, knowledge in self-defense is always handy if you live in the big cities.

History: Rebecca grew up in the Bay Area of California, near San Francisco. She always loved to visit the city, but those were rare occasions. She wasn't exactly a genius in school, decently smart, but didn't care much for schoolwork. Eventually, when she was 15, she got in a huge argument with her mother about her grades and what she was going to do with her life. In a fit, she stormed out of the house, taking her Pokemon and some other stuff with her. She decided to stay at one of her friend's houses in the city.

She was expected to come back, but she never did. She had already decided that she would go on a journey with her Pokemon. Many people do, so it wasn't too strange. Eventually, despite much persistence, they decided to give up on convincing her to come back. If she did ever come over, they would keep her room ready.

Once she turned 18, she decided to move to New York City. A lot of friends had come from there, as well as gone there. Besides, a change of scenery far away from her folks is what she felt like she needed. Feeling confident with herself and her Pokemon's ability, she felt that she should try and take on the new Gym Challenge.

Pokemon 1:
    Species: Zuruzukin
    Nickname: Thug
    Ability: Moxie
    Nature: Adamant

Moves: Bulk Up, Brick Break, Faint Attack, Little By Little, Dig, Payback

Pokemon 2:
    Species: Shibirudon
    Nickname: Lamp
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Naughty

Moves: Coil Around, Spark, Rain Dance, Thunder, Crunch, Headbutt

Strategy and battle style: Stat boosts, then full out attack.
    Preferred type: Dark
    Other info: She responds to Bekky, Becca, and many other nicknames. As long as she knows you're talking to her, she doesn't care what she's called.

I could also make a leader or two. xD

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Okay, as i'm gone on weekends i'll post the gym data now. So you can atleast challenge it without me :P I'll just catch up on Monday.

Name: Naomi

Pokemon:

Girafarig

Moves: Crunch, Psychic, Double Hit, Agility, Double Kick, Wish
    Ability: Herbivore
    Nature: Jolly

Gardevoir

Moves: Psychic, Calm Mind, Magical Leaf, Wish, Shadow Sneak, Disable
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm

Gochiruzeru

Moves: Psychic, Flatter, Faint Attack, Miracle Eye, Uproar, Charge Beam
    Ability: Frisk
    Nature: Quiet

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • this sucks i was the first person to ever sign up and now i cant even join that sucks straight down the middle all i have to do is edit and my history could be unkown if i want it to its my character i mean come on. I was the first person after you to sign up!

Nakuzami

Years
  • this sucks i was the first person to ever sign up and now i cant even join that sucks straight down the middle all i have to do is edit and my history could be unkown if i want it to its my character i mean come on. I was the first person after you to sign up!

Chill dude. It doesn't matter if you were first, only if you were one of the best. And your grammar obviously isn't very good, just look at that run-on sentence. It likely would have been difficult to RP with you anyway.

But just calm yourself.

Edit: Yeah, it seems everone has now decided the first gym is dragon, so should I remake it?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Uhm. It's up to you, since it's you're gym. I meant it to be Dragon/Flying Originally, but admittedly, the map design wasn't done very well and it looked like New York was tagged psychic, and that's pretty much my fault -_-

So, yeah up to you. There's no reason there couldn't be misinformation in the actual RP. New yorkers never know whats going on anyways ;)

Nakuzami

Years
  • Uhm. It's up to you, since it's you're gym. I meant it to be Dragon/Flying Originally, but admittedly, the map design wasn't done very well and it looked like New York was tagged psychic, and that's pretty much my fault -_-

So, yeah up to you. There's no reason there couldn't be misinformation in the actual RP. New yorkers never know whats going on anyways ;)

...as I already made the Psychic one, I guess we keep it psychic.
    The psychic pokemon must be toying with everyones minds O.o

Back