• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the animal fanclub

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    that bird is called a weiro i have a grey one at my house

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    a weiro!!!! :) that sounds funny!!!! in my language it is 'valkparkiet', if you translate it then you get falcon and then a word that doesn't exist in English but it looks like parrot
    I have two weiros, Cleo and Tia
    the animal fanclub

the animal fanclub

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i wish i could get a photo of my weiro on here he is soo cute and cheeky and friendly

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    they are cute little birds that live in austaralia i don't know where else and they are friendly with orange cheeks

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    orr i feel sory for you i think everyone should have a weiro

torchictrainer

pokeblader
    Years
    wow, that are a lot of reptiles. I like the most of all cats, and ow yeah, fish also. I don't know if you ever heard about koi's, but I know a lot of them, so if you have a question, just ask. here is a picture of a cha-goi, one of the most tame koi's. here it is:

the animal fanclub
    . normally they are brown.

torchictrainer

pokeblader
    Years
    yeah, they are really wonderful. they are sooooooooooooooooo beautiful. you can't believe. when we have a champion( we already have one, we think, but he is too young, almost 2 year. we bought him when he was one year old) we will go to a competition, and maybe we win.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I have koi's to :) but they are no champ's but they are very beautiful!!! hmmm I should make a pic of them once, but not now, it's raining

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    omg i just found another weiro in my backyard i named it spotty it's young and not as pretty as my first (baby) but this one is grey like the other one we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet but it's tame!!!!!!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i know but it doesn't get along with my other one......

Back