• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Anime Chat Café

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • Do you mean Z2? I can see Z2 and Squishy battling. Maybe then Bonnie will realize she's holding a Zygarde core...

Yeah Z2. I forgot that they had code names :P So I just called it Squishy 2. It looks like Z1 flies over Bonnie. Here let me just share it.

With it just being an opening or part of an opening and not an actual episode on Youtube, I think it is ok to share.

Change starts at about :58
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B80HYYdLGE

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Is it me or this guy look like Ash --

gaole.jpg

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Yeah Z2. I forgot that they had code names :P So I just called it Squishy 2. It looks like Z1 flies over Bonnie. Here let me just share it.

With it just being an opening or part of an opening and not an actual episode on Youtube, I think it is ok to share.

Change starts at about :58
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B80HYYdLGE

p sure posting links to ops is okay.

Hmm. Didn't notice anything.

Also..all the Greninja. I'm disappointed? I mean... most OPs have Pikachu in them... but this one is just... all Greninja.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    Greninja I love you, really, but can I please have my PIkachu and Ash moments again. D:

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • Yeah, they need to shove a Pikachu-focused episode in there somewhere before the series freakin' ends. D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    They really really do. D: The lack of the has definitely made me enjoy XY less, to be completely honest. Meanwhile there were just so many moments with Pikachu all throughout Best Wishes in comparison. I wish I could say that they'll be something with Pikachu during Team Flare but with all the focus on Greninja I... highly doubt it.

Lizardo

Public Enemy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    I'll pass on that. Satoshi and Pikachu episodes always seem to follow some formula of "Pikachu gets hurt, controlled, etc. and Satoshi has to save him", and I think we've had two of those in XY already. The Gekkouga stuff might be tiring (I'm already wary of how much "Satoshi-Gekkouga" we'll be seeing in the League), but I'd take it over more Satoshi and Pikachu.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'll pass on that. Satoshi and Pikachu episodes always seem to follow some formula of "Pikachu gets hurt, controlled, etc. and Satoshi has to save him", and I think we've had two of those in XY already.

You make a good point, but...

Greninja is getting way too much focus, tbh. I wish they'd put a little focus on Pikachu before it ends since the anime doesn't feel the same with so little Ash!Pikachu interactions. :( Since XYZ is probably ending in October or November, I'd like at least one cute Ash & Pikachu moment over an Ash-Greninja moment. u_u

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    The fact that two of the Satoshi/Pikachu episodes have had to do with Pikachu being controlled makes it sad, to be honest. And like I said, it doesn't have to be full episodes or big things between the two. Just more small interactions and showing that they are partners. That Pikachu isn't just another one of Ash's Pokemon. There's just been moments lately where I feel like they should have shown a small moment between the two and they didn't. In the recent episode there was a cute moment (although not very well drawn) but those are the kind of moments I'm looking for between the two.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • If Zygarde plays a big role in Sun and Moon, we might see Team Flare return in the anime.

As for when the anime ends, I would say November 10th or 17th in Japan. I think they still have a lot to cover and they will have about 3 or 4 more weeks break before it ends. I think they usually have about 2 weeks break in September or so.

Everyone might have a world premiere of the anime episode in the same week, like they did with XY. It will probably be followed of the Volcaneon movie in USA at least.

We should be getting a few more episode titles to maybe explain what the heck is about to take place and how the end of the League might seem to fan out.

Years
  • If Zygarde plays a big role in Sun and Moon, we might see Team Flare return in the anime.

As for when the anime ends, I would say November 10th or 17th in Japan. I think they still have a lot to cover and they will have about 3 or 4 more weeks break before it ends. I think they usually have about 2 weeks break in September or so.

Everyone might have a world premiere of the anime episode in the same week, like they did with XY. It will probably be followed of the Volcaneon movie in USA at least.

We should be getting a few more episode titles to maybe explain what the heck is about to take place and how the end of the League might seem to fan out.

I'm expecting XY finale on November 10th, since there's usually a one-week break before a new generation saga starts. My prediction for SM's premiere is the 24th, since that's the week after the games are released.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Doesn't anyone want to know where Sawyer got his other badges? Where is that back story..

It has been seen in the past that there are gyms that Ash doesn't go to. Someone suggested that he got them from the Alola Region, taking a subway to go to another place or something. But I don't see that really being the case anymore. Gary, Trip, Barry, Sawyer, Nando, Morrison, and Cameron all have at least 1 different badge from Ash, that we never see the gyms of.

But they may still use the designs for Alola badges. Also might be a hint that fire, water and flying may be gyms in Alola.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Doesn't anyone want to know where Sawyer got his other badges? Where is that back story..

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. The anime rarely lets us see how the rivals got their last badge. Cameron was an exception since he forgot about the League requirements being 8. I'm fine with not knowing how his rivals got their last badges, adds to the mystery that way, tbh. Also, unknown badges are better than them getting the same ones as Ash. That's always boring, if you ask me. (But I do wonder where the badges came from.)

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I don't mind not seeing how rivals get their badges. What bothers me more is that we don't see when and how Jessie won her last two princess keys.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I wish Serena had her "Game" Twintail instate of short hair .
    That Twintail is far better then her Old and new hairstyle.

Spoiler:

Years
  • tumblr_obg8ufGYMJ1rc3jkko1_400.png

Here's our first anime-style artwork of Rowlet, Litten and Popplio. What do you think of it?

Anyways, hopefully we'll get a Sun & Moon anime officially announced soon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • It actually makes them all look better to me. We still have 4 episodes to be reveled to see if that listing of episodes was trued or not since they skipped the next 5 episodes including the 2 revealed today.

Back