• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>>> The April DCC thread of doom <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
  • I just called to say I love you;
    I just called to say how much I ca--

Oh hey guys.

What's goin' on in this thread?

...oh.
    Yeah, we need major staffage.
    Too many idiots here, such as myself.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Haven't you quit yet? Sheesh taking you a while, what? having some hold-ups? Seriously, saying something mean to me without an XD I find really offense. Theres worse than me, y'know, go look for them and have fun saying stuff like that. Pfft, at least I'm not a mean ass hole that spams just so people say stop spamming.

I'd been meaning to get that out for a while.
    Truth hurts, doesn't it? I'm glad you found it offensive, that's usually the intention of an insult, genius.

And who says I needed to quit right away? I'll do it as and when I see fit. If you have a problem with that, good.

And, call me what you like, you'd be surprised at the kinds of things people say about you behind your back.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It doesn't hurt because it isn't true. Seriously, forget the damn past, you only think that of me because of January. Gone, over, finished.

Well can you hurry up, because other people besides me are getting pissed off in the process.

I know people have a general disliking for me, but they don't have to say it out loud.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Alright dude, Dawson, seriously, if you're gonna have problems with how people want to express themself over an online forum, there are gonna be people who might come across to you as posting useless thoughts at times, but, like, to be honest, you're kinda acting like you have a grudge against someone, and you're taking it out on someone else that has absolutely nothing to do with your problem.

Unless, y'know...this is some totally lame attempt at an april fools joke between you two.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I foresee an actual demotion and at least two bannings in the near future. Just like old times, I suppose...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Unless, y'know...this is some totally lame attempt at an april fools joke between you two.

If it was a joke, We would have to come up with it, there aint no way we would want to do that. Ugh so no, this is all what's happening by the moment. I think. Unless he's planned it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Wait, what;s with all these staff members quiting as of late? Sucks, because Dawson was probably my favorite staff member :x

Ah well, hope ya stay active dude.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • =/ Nica, just calm down, and forget it, you too Dawsy.

And you people continue to make me want to see what old PC was like. >O

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well, this has being an eventful April's fools day.

So uhh guys, how about we all follow Swift's advice and leave all the arguing behind eh? It's not worth it.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Yah, thanks Kaku. We should April fools is a time to lugh for, not argue. D=

Well, I try to watch every Toronto Raptors game possible, but 24 of them are on Raptors NBA TV which is a channel we don't get, but my mom found a broadcasting of it on the radio! I'm so happy! <3

edit: Stop making me want to be there Jorge! (If thats your name? o.o")

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I liked the old-old PC. Like, even before DCC. :[ Because EVERYONE knew EVERYONE. Granted, that was really just because there were 50 or so active members. But still. XD I loved that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    edit: Stop making me want to be there Jorge! (If thats your name? o.o")
    But it's so awesome! And yes, that's my name. XD

I liked the old-old PC. Like, even before DCC. :[ Because EVERYONE knew EVERYONE. Granted, that was really just because there were 50 or so active members. But still. XD I loved that.
    I don't think I'd like something that small. I just liked PC when I first joined, even though it was huge, it felt like you knew everyone. XD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Truth hurts, doesn't it? I'm glad you found it offensive, that's usually the intention of an insult, genius.

And who says I needed to quit right away? I'll do it as and when I see fit. If you have a problem with that, good.

And, call me what you like, you'd be surprised at the kinds of things people say about you behind your back.

and you were a mod?
    I suprised that YOU WERE CONSITERED.
    and how dare you say the to xx Nica xx?
    YOUR a bit screwy yourself, so if I were you,
    I WOULD SHUT UP.

Being a member sucks. Being a mod sucks.
    three words:
    GET OVER IT.

YOU actually accepted the job, and it's your own fault that you think PC is the most terrible place ever.
    If you like to place any insults, combacks, or any other terrible putdowns about this post, then go ahead. let your anger flow, I couldn't care less.

And if I get banned for proving my point just now, I wouldn't be suprised.

hm...I feel a bit better telling someone the full truth.

---
    sorry about that folks, I needed to say that because Nica is a good person.

anyway, back to topic. yeah, april fools day was fun for me today.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Please stop fighting. >.< [/weak]

Anyway, I've never liked small forums for some reason. Things seem to go really slow. >.< Like, I can't expect a new post in any thread everyday. *shrug* I find little forums kind of boring, but that's just me. I prefer large ones. :3

But I hate it when there are a billion people posting at the same time, so I have to edit and edit and edit. >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back