• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>>> The April DCC thread of doom <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I had a bit of my hair highlighted blonde when I was about 9 years old. Took about 3 years to get out. XD I don't think I'd dye my hair again, I like the colour of my hair at the moment. I need to get my side fringe trimmed soon, it's going slightly over my chin now and I don't like it. XD

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    I dyed my hair not so long ago, I think it was Tuesday or something.
    Just some blond stripes here and there. I will color it all very soon.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I've considered dying my hair at least once in my life, though I never actually went through with it.
    I've never considered it. I used to think guys with brown hair and dyed blonde streaks looked kind of cool and different, but the idea of me having it done soon died away when all the 'cool' people at school decided they'd have it instead. And even though I don't particularly like my hair at the moment, it's not amazingly terrible so I'm happy with leaving it in its untidy, messy state.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I've wanted to shave off my hair once as a joke, but dying it? No, never. I don't care enough about the color to want to change it.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I've wanted to die my hair at some point. A regular color though, not like Blue.. or Pink.. or.. a bunch of colors. xD

1 girl at my school really pulls off the hair dying, it's incredible. Every week it's a new color.

vv Link's hair would look good on me xD vv

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I've wanted to shave off my hair once as a joke, but dying it? No, never. I don't care enough about the color to want to change it.
    Shave it off? Eww, that's worse than dying it. I mean, who'd want to do that? When I go to the hairdressers there are some people there with reasonable length hair, and they look fine with it, then they have it all shaved off! I mean, no point to that at all. People moan about going bald later in life, so you'd think they'd want to keep their hair on their head for as long as they could... not get rid of it when it starts to grow a little.
    I've wanted to die my hair at some point. A regular color though, not like Blue.. or Pink.. or.. a bunch of colors. xD

1 girl at my school really pulls off the hair dying, it's incredible. Every week it's a new color.

vv Link's hair would look good on me xD vv
    For comic relief I dyed my hair red and pink. It looked good at the time but when I tried to get rid of the die, it was a nightmare. Because the die was specially for comic relief it wasn't made very well, and when you washed it your hair became all dry and stuck together. Ugh, it took weeks and weeks for the colour to fully come out, even though it said after a few washes it would be gone. I'll never do that again. XD
    Well, I've highlighted my hair blonde about 3 years ago, still got some on the tips, too. XD

...Interesting.
    Really? All the pictures I've seen of you I never noticed them. They must be very light highlights by now... XD

And you always freak my out when you post here nowadays.
    Nice to see you around, Jon. You should do it more often though. ;D
    Jon, eh? Never heard of a Jon. XD Oh, and by the way, what I mailed you got returned yesterday, so I'll redo it later in the week.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I would like to dye my hair black so I could fit in here in Japan. That'd be really awesome. Plus I want a straight perm so I can do crazy hair styles like Japanese guys ;D Japanese guys have better fashion sense than Korean guys FYI. And Korean couples actually dress the same. It looks...really weird.

Oh, and I'm back from Korea~ coolio.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Jon, eh? Never heard of a Jon. XD Oh, and by the way, what I mailed you got returned yesterday, so I'll redo it later in the week.

So I forget the h, big deal. XD

Okay then. I'm heading home for the summer on May 9th, so depending on when you get a chance to re-send it, you might have to send it to my other address. =\

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    So I forget the h, big deal. XD

Okay then. I'm heading home for the summer on May 9th, so depending on when you get a chance to re-send it, you might have to send it to my other address. =\
    I could make it into a very big deal if you want. XD

And I'll get it sent tomorrow. I'm mailing some else at the same time, so if I sent it tomorrow, you'll get it... end of the week/Monday. That okay?

And ugh, it doesn't feel like the end of April already. Only one month left to make sure I know everything for my finals... x_x

EDIT: lol, I like your purple name.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Shave it off? Eww, that's worse than dying it. I mean, who'd want to do that? When I go to the hairdressers there are some people there with reasonable length hair, and they look fine with it, then they have it all shaved off! I mean, no point to that at all. People moan about going bald later in life, so you'd think they'd want to keep their hair on their head for as long as they could... not get rid of it when it starts to grow a little.

True, true, it is kind of crazy, isn't it? I guess that's a good reason for people to give up their extra hair for wigs. And there are actors that have to shave their heads for a part...

And I didn't actually do it.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I can't stand guys with shaved heads. I find them so unattractive. XD

My side fringe needs a little trim soon, it's starting to grow over my face and it's a right old bummer to sort out in the morning (trying to get all of the fringe over to the right side of my face D;).

Drummershuff said:
    And ugh, it doesn't feel like the end of April already. Only one month left to make sure I know everything for my finals... x_x

Bah, I have my SATs next week. I don't know why I'm worrying, you have more important exams than I do right now. XDD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I can't stand guys with shaved heads. I find them so unattractive. XD

My side fringe needs a little trim soon, it's starting to grow over my face and it's a right old bummer to sort out in the morning (trying to get all of the fringe over to the right side of my face D;).

Bah, I have my SATs next week. I don't know why I'm worrying, you have more important exams than I do right now. XDD
    That's why you like me. ;D

My hair's getting a little long and needs a trim, it looks like a mop right now. It always gets like this when I wash it though. I can't stand all the wavy bits--I'd prefer just to have short-ish straight hair. x_x

And yeah, SATs are nothing compared to mine. Although, if you don't do well in your SATs you don't do well at GCSE. So good luck~

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    That's why you like me. ;D

My hair's getting a little long and needs a trim, it looks like a mop right now. It always gets like this when I wash it though. I can't stand all the wavy bits--I'd prefer just to have short-ish straight hair. x_x

And yeah, SATs are nothing compared to mine. Although, if you don't do well in your SATs you don't do well at GCSE. So good luck~

You should try blow drying your hair and straightening it, see what happens. =DD

Good luck with your exams too, if you don't do well I shall send you a slap in the post. XD

~Edit: OH, And what shampoo/conditioner do you use?! XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    You should try blow drying your hair and straightening it, see what happens. =DD

Good luck with your exams too, if you don't do well I shall send you a slap in the post. XD
    I never even brush my hair. XD Well, from that last picture you saw of me, you can tell I don't. I dunno, it just seems to look really weird if I brush it. A day after I've washed it, it settles down a little though, so that's good.

Thanks, somehow I think I'm going to need it. And a slap in the mail? Sounds fun. Thinking about it, you owe me my Christmas gift still...!

Years
    SATS are easy. I totally fluked in maths and then ended up with an A for GCSE. Soon, I have AS-Level exams, starting around mid-May. On one day, I have 4 exams. My hand's gonna be dead after those.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    SATS are easy. I totally fluked in maths and then ended up with an A for GCSE. Soon, I have AS-Level exams, starting around mid-May. On one day, I have 4 exams. My hand's gonna be dead after those.
    Heh, well I failed one of my math modules the other day so I haven't much hope. Hopefully I'll get a B. ><; For the SAT I did okay in it and ended up in one of the 'smart' classes. I'm looking forward to starting AS levels. Even though they're a lot harder, it'll be nice to start a fresh with studying. I'd love to start from year 10 again...

4 exams in a day?! Eww, good luck with that. The worst I've got is three 30 minute exams in a day.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I never even brush my hair. XD Well, from that last picture you saw of me, you can tell I don't. I dunno, it just seems to look really weird if I brush it. A day after I've washed it, it settles down a little though, so that's good.

Thanks, somehow I think I'm going to need it. And a slap in the mail? Sounds fun. Thinking about it, you owe me my Christmas gift still...!

XD Please straighten it sometime, pls D:

Oh... yeah. I'll send you a chewing gum instead, how about that? XDD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    XD Please straighten it sometime, pls D:

Oh... yeah. I'll send you a chewing gum instead, how about that? XDD
    I don't think it's really long enough to be straighted. I mean, it's only to the bottom of my neck and top of my nose, so...

And, I, er... don't like chewing gum. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back