• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Argent Tournement

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Argent Tournament
    Roland's view #11 - As per…

"HEY!" Roland nearly fell backwards as Matthew near enough screamed at him, "Are you listening to me? What are you staring at?"

He turned around to try and see what Roland had. But all that was there was the sea of long grass.

"Dude, it's grass, nothing special about it. You know, stuff on the ground. Pokémon eat it, we eat it in desperate times. It's often greener on the other side. Stuff like that. Don't be so mesmerised by it. Not like something is there or anything" he continued.

His incessant babbling was beginning to annoy Roland. Did he ever stop talking? He tried to ignore it, and see if any more movement appeared.

"There's someone over there…" Roland muttered to Matthew.

At this, the form had leapt up from the grass again. This time, he didn't duck back down, seemingly noticing Roland and Matthew's presence. Instead, he hissed something at them. Roland couldn't quite work it out. He said it again, a little louder this time.

"Get down" he said once more, but still hushing his voice as much as possible.

Roland wasn't entirely sure what to do. If he did "get down", then he would look a little odd.

'Oh well' Roland thought, 'same as usual then…' sighing at his thoughts.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Matthew's babbling eventually broke through the stubborn mind of Roland. This pleased Matthew and now knew that randomly spewing words would eventually cause people to respond. Funny how positive reinforcement works.

"There's someone over there…" Roland muttered. It was faint, but Matthew understood him well enough.

"Really? I don't see anyone," Matthew replied as he stood on his toes attempting to peer into the grass. As Matthew approached the grass, the figure lept up knocking Matthew down to his lower end, acknowledging the presence of both Roland and himself.

"Get down," the figure hissed, ordering them around despite the conscious effort to keep his voice down. Roland kept quiet, probably lacking the common sense to actually act. Or he was simply indecisive. Matthew, on the other hand, acts on his gut lacking the fine intelligence to act responsibly.

"Hey jerk! Why should I bother listening to you?" Matthew roared, picking himself off the ground, dusting himself off. "From my view, you look like some random creeper who thinks this is a war? Last I checked, those don't happen too often. Wrong time period, bro!"

Back