• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Artist Formerly Known as Lustful Envy Club

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    No, we all have all 3 emotions, except for me, Ruday Tabooty. I have all the emotions and the freaky mind powers...
    *twilight zone music plays in the background.*
    The rain drops start hitting your window more rapidly, and lioghtning flashes in the distant sky. You see an image, more like a face, that's been deformed, yet kept its evil gaze. A gaze which can pierce through you and stare down the deepest depths of your soul..After letting out a loud shriek, you realize who the distorted face belongs too. You try to scream once more, to let it be known you need help, but before even the slightest sound leaves your mouth, everything goes dark and you vanish into nothingness....

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    What's ES? And I doubt it, what I just posted was thought up on the spot! XD
    I am Ruday Tabooty. I have no number...

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    I realized what you meant a while after I posted...xD
    And no, that's not in Empty Shell. I just don't like the flow of it enough to toss it in to the story right now...xD
    Not that it matters...xD

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Nothing much other than the ceiling up...lol
    There are non breath mints...xD

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34