• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    If I were Misty, I would've burst into tears. Oh well..at least Ash swore they'll see each other again. :classic:
    I love sad episodes...(even the 'Goodbye Pikachu' one).

Misty's been so important in Ash's journey...I can't believe they'd let her leave this suddenly. :surprised

I hope they get back on the road together, permanently.

And one more question, What was that thing about the handkerchief? I haven't seen 'Gotta Catch Ya Later', yet unfortunately...
    I heard that Misty wrote a message in it..wonder what it was

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Thankyou for telling me! :P

Does Ash even read the message?
    Anyway,
    Can't wait til the day she tells him...or when he finds out for himself.
    I wish Ash wasn't so..immature or naive. :P

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I think I missed that episode...but leave it to Misty to cry for Ash and go to his rescue. :classic:

I really love the Pokemon 2000 Movie where Misty dived in and saved Ash.
    The Ash and Misty Pairing club
    He's so lucky to have Misty as (more than just) a friend. :P

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    She said "I will tell you what it means when your older" ^0^.
    Really? It's great! I haven't seen these episodes yet.
    I love that scene too :)

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I've read that Ash still carries the handkechief around. :classic:

I'm putting all my bets and my whole heart on Ash+Misty! :chu:

Years
    Apparently Ash still does carry the handkerchief that Misty gave to him before she left the show... but what i would like to know is the main reason as to why Misty gave Ash the handkerchief?

There must have been some sort of reason apart from something that Ash could remember Misty by which i think is a good reason however there must be another reason why Misty gave Ash that handkerchief.. in my opinion the writers are possibly......(writers block) putting together a episode where Misty finally confesses to Ash that she loves him

What do you other pokeshippers reckon the main reason as to why Misty gave Ash that hanky is

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I don't know about the handkerchief...besides the reason Misty gave it to Ash to remember her.
    She wrote a message in it...which I hope Ash will understand one day.
    Maybe the handkechief will play a role in a future episode.

I'm pretty optimistic about what's going to happen I guess.

With quotes like:

Rudy: "You know Ash, you're a very lucky guy...You'll find out someday." (something like that)

Misty: "You and I will be married someday" :P

Melody: "You'll just have to work on that when you and Ash get married!"

Handkerchief: "I'll tell you when you're older"

I don't know...but it sounds like something's going to happen in the future!
    It's as if the writers have already planned it.

Years
    I think you are right Carina the writers have probably written up a few episodes where the unanswered pokeshipping questions are finally answered but the animators have the scripts to those episodes locked in a security safe in readiness for the future seasons of Pokemon after the Frontier Region is finished

If the animators have already made up scripts for such episodes in the future i sure hope 4Kids Entertainment air the future series after Frontier Region on Australian tv as there is alot of Pokeshippers here in Australia

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    hehe Thankyou Rika! :P

Robert, are you an Aussie Pokeshipper? I am! :classic: Anyway, I'm sure they won't cut any episodes out. Can't wait!

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    That's great to hear! *grin* I can't wait til Misty comes back...I've been hearing and reading so much about the hoso episodes..and the hints. I haven't seen the 'Princess and the Togepi' episode too. :surprised
    But man, I'm excited!

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Does a list exist for that yet? :P I would love to read it!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The part when Misty was a mermaid at the ending he said."You looked pretty cute out there Misty".In a teasing and cute voice.Lol and Misty said."Don't get any idea's you still owe me a bike".

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Oh yea!
    And when he said she didn't need any beauty sleep. Smooth move, Ash. :D

Also, "That's a pretty cute out-fit you're wearing, Misty" or something like that.

And his reactions to seeing her dressed up in the Princess Festival, the bathing suit, the Ghastly episode where she wore a kimono..well, his face says it all - "Cute".

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    After that part Misty was in a porformance with Pikachu at a fair and was dressed in a Golden out fit.Ash and Brock saw her and Misty blushed when Ash said she was Cute^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back