• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    That's right! Of course, we all know he has said stuff like:

"Not like other girls who treat you bad and look even worse." :D
    - School of Hard-Knocks

And I forgot which episode it was...but Misty told Ash to turn around to face her if he wanted to see a pretty girl - but he was like "I don't see any pretty girls." lol

But seriously, even if Misty wasn't pretty and looked like an average girl, I'm sure Ash would still feel the same way about her. Once you get to know someone and love them for what's inside, their appearance becomes beautiful. :classic:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    About the handkercheif topic, I heard on another forum/website somewhere that when a girl gives a guy a handerchief, it means she likes him.

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    That's a cute picture, Maya! But how come she's got red eyes? :P

Yea, about the handkerchief thing, I've read that it's something from Japanese tradition.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Aww look at them with there happy face's!
    The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Years
    Here's another topic... where do you think Ash & Misty would hold their wedding if they got married and what music would you have playing if you were the responsible for the music at their wedding

In my opinion Ash & Misty would probably hold their wedding either in Pallet Town or Cerulean City and if i was responsible for overseeing what music gets played at the wedding i would play a couple songs that were sung by my cousin Australian Female Country Music Singer Kasey Chambers

Songs i would play at Ash and Misty's Wedding

1. Cry Like A Baby
    2. You Got The Car
    Other various songs from other CD's

(Just to note that Kasey Chambers is a cousin of mine from my mother's side of the family)

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I think They would have it at the League, and they would play "it was you" for there wedding.

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Yeah! Another Ash x Misty fan! xD Ash and Misty forever and ever and ever!!
    Ash and Misty's wedding should have classical music, and have the wedding in a magnificent hall! -^_^-

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I hope hope hope that Misty will travel with Ash again. Can't wait to see more hints...they're always fun! I know the writers won't just leave Misty like that. They've put too much work into her, she's developed deep feelings for Ash, and even dumped Rudy for him. Misty definitely deserves to be with Ash. :classic:
    Don't let us down, Mr. Pokemon writers! ;)

mistywishmaker

Years
    Of course Misty will travel with Ash again! There will be so many more hints!! ^_^ And this time, it'll be Ash giving most of the hints (I hope.)

mistywishmaker

Years
    Yeah, I hope that Ash will be the one giving more hints when Misty come back. It'd be so cute, and Ash wouldn't be so clueless and oblivious to Misty's feelings anymore.

Years
    I had a look on the TV Tome website a few months ago and came across Pokemon Cast Guide and it had a list of all the people who do the voices of each character and to my surprise when i clicked on Rachael Lillis the voice of Misty i found out that Misty's last name isnt Waterflower it's Williams

Even though thats her acutal last name she has a different one in Pokemon Chronicles her last name in the Chronicles season of Pokemon is Wildflower

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I wouldn't put all my trust on TV Tome. ;)

Personally, with Ash's last name as Ketchum and Brock's surname (I forgot but it has something to do with rocks), I doubt the writers would give Misty such an ordinary name as Williams.
    'Waterflower' is much more believable to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back