• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    O.o this is weird & Cute

Years
    I agree with you on that comment mistywishmaker, Ash and Misty could have at least hugged each other but looking at the pictures last week on Serebii.net i noticed that Ash had a surprised look on his face when Misty welcomed him home.

If they had of hugged each other then the guessing game of when Misty will confess to Ash that she loves him would have been over in one respect as the hug would have given it all away because Misty would have given Ash a real tight hug signalling she had missed him alot

Thus her appearance in the 3 episodes that are going to be aired on Cartoon Network Australia in early October is a very strong indication that she is going to return and travel with Ash and Co during the Battle Frontier Season possibly make her permanent re-entry during the early or mid part of the upcoming season just like Brock did in part 1 of season 7

I know what i've have said is not likely to happen but like all of you other members of this club im a loyal true blue Misty fan and we know that she is going to return regardless of what others say

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Wonderful pictures, maya miyazono! :)

I agree with you on that comment mistywishmaker, Ash and Misty could have at least hugged each other but looking at the pictures last week on Serebii.net i noticed that Ash had a surprised look on his face when Misty welcomed him home.

If they had of hugged each other then the guessing game of when Misty will confess to Ash that she loves him would have been over in one respect as the hug would have given it all away because Misty would have given Ash a real tight hug signalling she had missed him alot

Thus her appearance in the 3 episodes that are going to be aired on Cartoon Network Australia in early October is a very strong indication that she is going to return and travel with Ash and Co during the Battle Frontier Season possibly make her permanent re-entry during the early or mid part of the upcoming season just like Brock did in part 1 of season 7

I know what i've have said is not likely to happen but like all of you other members of this club im a loyal true blue Misty fan and we know that she is going to return regardless of what others say

I agree with you, Robert0427! We are indeed true blue Misty fans, and we know she will return, regardless of what those Misty bashers say ;)

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    It's because of moments like this that I have so much faith in pokeshipping:

Hope you like it! :P

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    *HUGGLES maya, mistywishmaker and mana*
    Thankyou! :classic: :classic:

So...Have we heard anything new about the new episodes? I thought they would've been aired already in Japan...

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Yep, you know it! Here's some picture from yesterday's episode at Oak's Lab:

Her kawaii expression!

Here's Misty watching Ash and May talk... her expression is heartbreaking to me, even though she's smiling... Ash and May were quite friendly to each other, and Misty watches from a distance... jealous? XD

To die for! *faints* Misty winking at Ash, and Ash smiling back!

Unfortunetly, the ^picture was about the only half-Pokeshippy hint there was in the whole episode... *sigh*

Years
    Don't give up as such yet mistywishmaker even though the 3 episodes havent been aired in Australia yet i can say with full confidence that Pokeshipping hasnt gone astray or stale yet... Like i said in my previous post on the same subject Misty is going to return no questions asked

We were all caught off guard literally when the writers brought back Brock for the hoenn season of pokemon and i have a very good feeling that the writers are going to bring back Misty in a similiar way

Below is the episode and how Brock made his surprise re-entry which is very possibly going to happen again this time with Misty

In episode You Can Never Taillow as Ash,May and Max were about to be attacked by a whole flock of Taillow a mysterious figure throws a pokeball and orders forretress to use explosion.. once the smoke clears it turns out to be Brock

What my point is that Brock made a surprise entry at the last moment to help his friends out... if the writers came up with that idea of a main characters surprise re-entry just think of what they have up their sleves for Misty's return to the show

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
    mistywishmaker said:
    ^Yep, you know it! Here's some picture from yesterday's episode at Oak's Lab:

Her kawaii expression!

Here's Misty watching Ash and May talk... her expression is heartbreaking to me, even though she's smiling... Ash and May were quite friendly to each other, and Misty watches from a distance... jealous? XD

To die for! *faints* Misty winking at Ash, and Ash smiling back!

Unfortunetly, the ^picture was about the only half-Pokeshippy hint there was in the whole episode... *sigh*

I know how depressing it can be. You joined my EA: Pokeshippers Yahoo Group, right? And I replied about the whole eppie in your guestbook on your Xanga. Thinking about it, that lil' chummy moment between Ash and May may have meant something... But in the eppie before, it was Misty who made her way from Cerulean to Pallet Town before Ash even arrived back home. And she, I think, was the first person he saw upon entering his house. ^^ That's kinda a cute thought... Right?

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Yes, you're right, Yetsu! ^_^ (I also am a member of EA Pokeshippers! ^.^)
    Bah, the part with Ash and May did really make me mad, but I have still, with no doubt, that Ash and Misty will be together in the end. I still think that Pokeshipping's rival shipping, Advanceshipping, is not a shipping, but more of a brother-sister relation.

Anyways, I think you're right, Robert0427! ^_^

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I still think that Pokeshipping's rival shipping, Advanceshipping, is not a shipping, but more of a brother-sister relation.

That's the way I see it too! The similarities between Ash and May are so great that they're more like twins/siblings - brother/sister relationship.

By the way, in that part of the episode where May and Ash are talking, why does Deliah blush...2 times?

In the next ep, I've heard that the group will be split in two - Misty + Max and Ash + May. :\

Years
    Im trying my best to just keep the dream of Ash and Misty getting married during a future series of pokemon alive mistywishmaker as for yr comment on Advancedshipping not being an acutal shipping just a brother/sister relationship i completely agree with you on that because May see's Ash nothing more than an older brother just Brock is a older brother to Ash

mistywishmaker

Years
    By the way, in that part of the episode where May and Ash are talking, why does Deliah blush...2 times?

In the next ep, I've heard that the group will be split in two - Misty + Max and Ash + May.

I don't know. Hopefully, she doesn't see them as a pair >_< I think it was probably how May and Ash had a stubborn streak...?

Im trying my best to just keep the dream of Ash and Misty getting married during a future series of pokemon alive mistywishmaker as for yr comment on Advancedshipping not being an acutal shipping just a brother/sister relationship i completely agree with you on that because May see's Ash nothing more than an older brother just Brock is a older brother to Ash

I try to make that comparison too, but the writers just keep making Ash and May have more and more similarities, and cases where they are left alone.... =T

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I just watched the episode and now I think I know what Delia was blushing.
    One of the points of that episode was to show Delia's thoughts on how much more responsible her son has grown. When Ash was talking to May, (whatever he was talking about), Delia probably thought to herself "My, Ash has really become smarter, more sensible and responsible." and I think her blushing had nothing to do with May and Ash as a couple. Rather, I think it was the blush of a proud mum.
    Throughout the episode, Delia showed she was proud of Ash. If anything, her blushing in the Ash+May conversation scene meant that she was proud that Ash has now developed a big-brother role (which he didn't havewhen he travelled with Misty and Brock).
    That's the way I see it. :classic:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back