• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    sure! welcome to the club^^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Welcome, GymLeaderWhitney! Yipeee! More Ash and Misty fans!
    Oooh! When Misty comes back for the three episodes of battle frontier, I hope she hugs Ash or something before she leaves again. That would be so cute!X3

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Has Misty ever hugged Ash, out of happiness?
    If she kisses him on the cheek, that'll be a huge leap! ;) Unlike Macey, Misty's less...touchy and feely when it comes to showing affection (for humans), would you say?

And I especially love that last picture, Mana-san! :P They don't seem to have bed hair...well Ash kinda has it all the time. :classic:

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I haven't seen that pic before, maya! Thanks! :P lol You're right about Ash being silly...part of his charm I guess. :classic:
    Ash would be pretty bruised when Misty finds out what he's doing. lol

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I wanna join this club too! Ash and Misty has always been my favourite pairing (never mind the fact that I support Advanceshipping as well); I have always been a loyal Pokeshipper, and I would be honoured to join this club.

mistywishmaker

Years
    Welcome, Legendary Birds and Jack O' Neill!
    Ash and Misty just made a sweet little reunion on Thursday in Japan!

Misty: Pikachu! *huuuug*
    Pikachu: Pika!
    Ash: *thinking* I wish Misty would hug ME like that...

:)

Last edited:
    Years
    mistywishmaker said:
    Welcome, Legendary Birds and Jack O' Neill!
    Ash and Misty just made a sweet little reunion on Thursday in Japan!

Misty: Pikachu! *huuuug*
    Pikachu: Pika!
    Ash: *thinking* I wish Misty would hug ME like that...

:)

Aww that pic is so cute! Do you have any idea of what happened in that episode? Now i'm curious and want to know more! :D

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^I also want to know what happened in the episode, Legendary Birds ^_^
    I only looked through all the pictures so far, and nothing too Pokeshippy has happened (Yep, Ash and his dense-y-ness when it comes to love... *sigh) I hope I can get the episode soon >.<

And welcome to the club, Lass Crystal! More Ash and Misty fans, yipeee!

Years
    I think Misty welcomed Ash home as soon as he walked in door... in a way her welcoming Ash home is a pokeshipping hint,It seems that Misty picked the right time to walk out of the kitchen to welcome him home

Even though Ash may have made a noise by opening and closing the front door which is the main reason Misty came out of the kitchen but still i think she was already waiting for Ash before he opened the door

mistywishmaker

Years
    Robert0427 said:
    I think Misty welcomed Ash home as soon as he walked in door... in a way her welcoming Ash home is a pokeshipping hint,It seems that Misty picked the right time to walk out of the kitchen to welcome him home

Even though Ash may have made a noise by opening and closing the front door which is the main reason Misty came out of the kitchen but still i think she was already waiting for Ash before he opened the door

I think you're right, Robert0427 :)

The writers didn't make his mom greet him, or make anyone else greet him, but it was Misty who was waiting for him. Pokeshippy enough for me :) (Though they still should have hugged ;))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back