• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

M+A fan

Lonely and Lovin it!^^
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    i'll join, i have always been a fan of these 2. which is why i have this avatar!

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • I've read all of Pokemon Adventures..the one wih Red and others..(Can't remember it was too long ago) and I've read three out of the four books of Pikachu Strikes Back(?) with Ash in Manga form. Everyone looks soo cool and better in there. xD

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Would you support PokeShipping in one of the Pokemon manga?

...of course :) The one authored by Toshiro Ono had VERY adorable Pokeshippy parts and wonderful artwork =3

Welcome, M+A fan! :)

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • Welcome to the two new members~

~ ~ ~

Made one more! xD

Ash to Misty
    Anime/Manga: Pocket Monsters/Pokemon
    Pairing: Pokeshipping - Satoshi/Ash x Kasumi/Misty
    Song: "Eye to Eye" by Tevin Campbell
    Ending Credits: The Ash-tachi Team Rocket

~ ~ ~

I dunno if I posted this here but oh well:

Dreaming of You, Ash Ketchum
    Anime/Manga: Pokemon
    Pairing: Pokeshipping - Satoshi/Ash x Kasumi/Misty
    Song: "Dreaming of You" by Selena
    Ending Credits Song: "Misty's Goodbye" by ????

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome A + M fan ^_______^ I love your avitar it's so cute!! To the topic I havent read any pokemon mangas but I love pokeshipping in general so sure I'd support it :)

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^The manga by Ono-sensei actually has more defined Pokeshipping hints in the anime. But, since it was rather more of a doujinshi creation (which discontinued after four volumes) the hints are not considered canon. But, the hints are really cute ^__^ There's this one part where Ash and Misty are in a jacuzzi together, and he goes, "maybe this isn't one of those things to tell mom..." or something like that xD And they blush tremendously! =3 Cute XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    mistywishmaker said:
    ^The manga by Ono-sensei actually has more defined Pokeshipping hints in the anime. But, since it was rather more of a doujinshi creation (which discontinued after four volumes) the hints are not considered canon. But, the hints are really cute ^__^ There's this one part where Ash and Misty are in a jacuzzi together, and he goes, "maybe this isn't one of those things to tell mom..." or something like that xD And they blush tremendously! =3 Cute XD

OMG that is so cute^^ and they blushed trumendouslt???? Ok yes I definatley do support the manga then!!!

Max, canon mean real and very able to happen and fanon means very unlikey and never gonna happen

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Ash and Misty in Ono-san's Manga

Hmm....Are you all referring to this scene:
    The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • |screams| AWH! THAT .. JACCUZI SCENE! ; ; I wish we had a larger version of it, it looks so cute!

|cries| Wah, nobody told me what "canon" means ..

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I told you what canon was ;; It's the post above Katsu Koneko's anyway I bet it's cute because any scene with the two is cute^^

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^Yes, the Jacuzzi scene is in the fourth one ^^ Also, the scene where Rudy asks Misty to marry him, and Ash says, "If you want Misty, you'll have to get through ME first!" But of course, it was just one of his ol' "Battle me first!" things XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yeah but stilll it's cute when he got Misty involved with it^^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Ooh, thanks Kyo! ^^ I didn't notice it at first. Sowwy.. X3

Go Ash, he always has the perfect excuses to say the best things. Such as what Buster Wolf and I came up with: Ash would use this excuse to look up Misty's skirt - "I'm just checking to see if you've got a tail under there".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back