• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I KNOW!!!!!!!!! It would have been so funny if he did XD I would have loved to see the reaction on his face!! PLus i loved how Misty shoved him out of the way!!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    It was during the episode Love POkemon STyle, during the johto league compition, This girl named Macey was falling down a ditch and Ash caught her and she fell in love with him. THen it went something like this:

Macey(really close in Ash's face) : If I win Ash, you have to take me on a date!

MIsty then gets between them and shoves Ash out of the way

MIsty: sorry but Ash is booked!

Macey: What are you his girlfriend?

MIsty(blushing and stuttering): WH-what? No, I-I'm his coack!

Macey; HIs coach huh? Well then this isn't any of your buisness right Ash-

(Ash is running away at this point)

Does that help Max?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yeah it was pretty funny^____^ I also loved the "what are you his little sister" thing from the first miovie, there were soooo many cute moments in there as well^^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Welcome, Misty67! =D Saw you over at the Misty club, too :)

@Kyoko-san: I agree! =3 =3 =3 <3 <3 CUTE. I love awkward little AshxMisty moments soooo much =D

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Yeah that episode was good I've seen it a couple of times certainly plenty hints there on how Misty feels about Ash but the thing is with him he just don't get it she let off a few other hints in the epi 'Gotta Catch Ya Later' as well

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Ash20Misty20Pikachu20y20Saidok.jpg
    folge273-5.jpg

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yes and those were cute^^ plus I love the akward moments like the time they wre in the blimp and team rocket was callign them love birds^^ and welcome Misty67!!!

DestinyOfAsh

Years
  • Some pics I forgot I had O.o

Cool pics you've found heres some that I tracked down on my disk that I saved at least a year or so ago I completely forgot I had them O.o anyways enjoy! ^^

beso2520casi2520real.jpg
    Danny20VS20Ash.gif
    4.jpg
    1.jpg

Last edited:

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well, I can't se pics ^^;;;; but I bet there adorable, which eps are they from?

DestinyOfAsh

Years
  • Hmm thats weird they worked last night when I posted them O.o weird anyways if you right click on them and go to show picture it brings them up give it a try it worked on my computer lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back