• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Awww What a wanderfull pics Destiny of ash, espesially that last small one! *o*

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^XD My doujin is called "Hit and Run," and it's suppose to be funny, but it's not =O

I already posted this in the Misty club, but I'll do it here anyways:

Sad news for people in the US without cable is that WB won't be airing Pokemon anymore after the "Ash vs. May Hand to hand fighting Dojo" episode. After that episode, the new voice actors will take over, and no more new Pokemon for us. =\

...this means for me that I won't be able to see the new episodes in the future ;___; So if Misty ever has another cameo, I won't see it.

...so you guys better keep me informed around here! =D

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hyeee guys, haven't posted in awhile XD. Poor MWM. In Singapore there's Kids Central, but currently they are only airing the Series 8 Advanced Battle, and I haven't got my hands on that new episodes! -growl- I have to watch them, but hook or by crook! Nvm, there's always YouTube! XP

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^XD You guys are the best =3 ...so much consolation for me, thanks guys ;___;

@Kasumi: *gasp* What a cute doujinshi! =D I wish I could understand it! Doesn't matter though, because the art is so gorgeous to look at! =O Misty is so pretty... =3

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^O___O;; WTH? Either this person accidentally posted this in the wrong thread, or we got ourselves a big spammer, which would explain the name "spam"mzor =X Try to stay on topic here, Mr. Spammer, sir.

@Kasumi: Ooh! So many POKESHIPPING PICTURES! *chokes of cuteness* XD You can read German? I didn't know that XD It's all the classic AAML fanart!

My favorites from the page:

mistywishmaker

Years
    If Satoshi fell from, what will Misty/Kasumi do?

After Satoshi falls off a cliff, Kasumi would first be speechless, then look down the cliff and reach her hands out and yell,"Satoshi!" and her eyes would get watery and she would cry. *nods*.

Cute SatoKasu fanart (c) REspective OWner.

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    COOL! those pics are good along with the ones on that forum link O.o hmm if Ash ever fell off a cliff" well I'd have to agree with what everyone else has said though I doubt she'd jump off but then again she just might and do what Ash did in the first movie to save Pikachu when he fell after using all his energy she's probably do that and grab onto him and just hold him close to her in hopes of saving him somehow

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
    Never posted here in a while. 'Cause I was lazy. :P

Anyway,

What if Satoshi fall from a cliff, what will Misty/Kasumi do?

Kasumi: SATOSHI!!! *reaches out a hand* Grab hold of my hand!

Satoshi: *tries to grab Kasumi's hand* I...Can't...Reach! *is holding on a branch*

The branch was breaking until-

Team Rocket comes. They say their motto and blah blah blah when- Satoshi drops into their hot-air balloon out of nowhere O.o

Satoshi: Thanks, Team Rocket!

Musashi: Huh?

Kojiro: What?

Meowth: Here's your coffee, Kojiro and Musashi!

Meowth gives when he slips and Satoshi is still holing on the branch and then they fall on the ground...um, somehow. O.o

Satoshi: OWCH!

Kasumi (Who randomly appeared out of nowhere, came running to him): Satoshi! Are you alright? Do you need anything?

Satoshi: *groans in pain* Yes, Kasumi. I want some Coffee with sugar and milkbutter.

Kasumi: *sees a Coffee nearby and gives it to him*

Satoshi: *drinks when he suddenly collapses( Which means he's going to die from a Sprained Leg or...something O.o Oh yeah, there were cushions on the ground that randomly appeared out of nowhere. And Satoshi landed on it. o.o ) K-Kasumi...I-I have to tell you something...

Kasumi: Yes, Satoshi? *with a worried face*

Satoshi: Next time don't give Coffee to people without extra sugar. *dies*

Kasumi: I'll remember that, Satoshi! *sniffs and cries* I'll just add lesser buttermilk.

Satoshi: (Randomly wakes up) Plus extra buttermilk. *collapses again*

XDDDDDDD [/is shot

Okay, time to get serious.

-----------------

Kasumi: SATOSHI! *panicks*

Satoshi: *holds on a branch* Kasumi! Help me!!!

Kasumi: *reaches out a hand* Hold on to this!

Satoshi: *grabs her hand* Kasumi...I don't think I can hold on any longer...It's too slippery...*releases* KASUMI! BEFORE I DIE, I WANT TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU!

Kasumi: NOO!!! Satoshi!!! *panicks and jumps down with him* I LOVE YOU TOO, SATOSHI!

They two die peacefully together :D Nah, kidding. Here's the ending:

Takeshi: WAIT! *releases a Pokeball* Pidgeot, go! Save Ash and Misty!

Pidgeot carries Ash and Misty up.

Ash: M-Misty, did you really meant what you said?

Misty: A-Ash...I...*blushes neon red* Well...yes...

Leave the rest to your imagination :P

AAMLrox

Super Kawaii! ^_^
    Years
    ^Cool scenarios, I agree with what MVM said but hopefully Satoshi will never fall off a cliff! ^_^

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    What if Satoshi fall from a cliff, what will Misty/Kasumi do?

She would cry and shout at him and she would go down to help him. Brock went shopping very far.
    Misty would ask: How do you feel Ash?
    Ash: I can't move.
    Misty: So let''s spent the night here
    Ash: What?!
    Misty: I'll call for help but now is late and propobly they won't find us. So we have to wait till morning. So why you were so surprised?
    Ash is blushing more and more: D...doesn't matter.
    Misty: Ash!!! What did you think? But... -Misty is holding his arms: I want stay so forever.
    Ash: I don't feel any pain anymore cause you're holding me.
    And they are kissing in the moonlight and in silence of night.
    So romantic. I have shojo obsession.

This site is just WANDERFUL :) https://www1.bbiq.jp/yumekapu/gallery.htm

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back