• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
  • I am not a member of this club and haven't posted before but when I saw this I was like "OMG I know who will like it"- this club :P so here it is !!! I don't know if you have seen it before or if it is for real but have a look yourself
    The Ash and Misty Pairing club

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Haha, adorable picture XD I believe it's from the episode when Ash wanted to catch a Haunter, and turned into a ghost XD He wanted to play a cute little prank on Misty by lifting her into the air :3 Adorable <3

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    That is pretty good XDD and I saw allt he pics I've been diprived of and that onepic you posted Wishy, that you said someond did by hand was amazingly good :D I can't beileve someone actually did that by hand!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • mistywishmaker said:
    ^Haha, adorable picture XD I believe it's from the episode when Ash wanted to catch a Haunter, and turned into a ghost XD He wanted to play a cute little prank on Misty by lifting her into the air :3 Adorable <3

It is, I have the VCD ^^ Too bad no vidoe recorder, but even if I had one, it's in Chinese so you guys won't be able to understand...

Anyway there's 2 hints from that episode[ SATOSHI TOOK 3 EPSIODES TO DEFEAT NATSUME!!] He wanted to catch a ghost Pokemon but ended up 'souled' by Haunter, Gastly and Gengar, who were,rather, jokers^^ Then he and Pikachu played a trick on Kasumi, so Kasumi realized something happened to him, oooh!

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • I love that scene when he holds Misty. This ep was my inspiration to write narration which I was my homework on english lesson.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • I love that scene when he holds Misty. This ep was my inspiration to write narration which I was my homework on english lesson.

Yaay, Pokeshipping inspires us. =3 =3 I think Pokeshipping has also influenced the way I write romantic short stories, too =3

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^same here, pokeshipping is very cute so of course it inspires us <3 also A-one I remember that, it was cute, didn't she think he died and when he saw her crying he felt bad (that's how I remember it)

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • I agree I love Pokeshipping also there was another moment where she was cryig but it was hard to tell but you could see tears in her eyes if you looked close enough when Ash turned to stone in the first movie when he stepped in the way of Mew and Mewtwos physchic attacks

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • DestinyOfAsh said:
    I agree I love Pokeshipping also there was another moment where she was cryig but it was hard to tell but you could see tears in her eyes if you looked close enough when Ash turned to stone in the first movie when he stepped in the way of Mew and Mewtwos physchic attacks

I have the disc! Don't I seem to own lots of dics? Heh, but this time it's in Japanese with Chinese subtitles. I remember it. Pikachu and almost every other Pokemon was howling away and tears just danced out naturally. Same with me.

And yeah, Misty thought Ash was dead at that episode. I was SO touched at that time. Guys, how about a new topic?

How long have you support Pokeshipping?

AAMLrox

Super Kawaii! ^_^
    Years
  • I've supported Pokeshipping since the first few episodes I ever saw too although I didn't realise that there was fanfiction, fanart, fanclubs etc. until recently! ^_^

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^agreed, like in the episode GCYL when they were having a moment at the end Brock interrupts and yells "wait, stop everything!!!" I wasn't to thrilled XDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back